Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 18, 2021, 06:30:03 PM

Author
Marvel's Predator (Volume 1) - Predator: Day of the Hunter (Read 68,862 times)

Local Trouble

Of course it does.  Sal is a true artist.

SiL

The thing is he's actually not an awful artist. He shamelessly traces to hit deadlines but his original stuff isn't bad at all.

happypred

He got the pred face right which a lot of artists don't

Mr.Turok

https://www.space.com/marvel-comics-predator-relaunch

Heads up, now Predator comic info and even new pages dropped!

Corporal Hicks

I'm liking what Ed Brisson is saying here! Very interested in this -

Spoiler
We are establishing a new organization within the book and a couple new alien races and with both of those, it was important to create something that felt both fresh but didn't stray too far from what we already know from past Predator stories.
[close]

It's something I liked in Fire and Stone, Predators and have been keen to see more of.

I'm liking Kev Walkers style here! Colour work is looking really good too! It's a nice stylized appearance. But I'm not too sure on the unmasked face here.

Spoiler
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Really not a fan of that face honestly, the entire mouth area's just ridiculous looking which's a pity, because I think the rest of the artwork looks fantastic.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, it's the mouth that looks odd to me too. Something about how extended from the face it looks, even more so than the mandibles normally seem. But I do actually really dig the general style and vibe of the rest of it.

Wweyland

Still have to get through Alien: Colony War before this

Kailem

426Buddy

I'm just happy it's original art. I'll take it  :)

Wweyland

So another Samurai "connection"? I think this has been done the most in the Predator EU already.
Besides fighting bears, losing limbs, getting captured, and dying, dying, dying.

TilotnyWorshiper28

PREDATOR #3
ED BRISSON (W) • KEV WALKER (A) • Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
Variant Cover by MARCO MASTRAZZO • Variant cover by BEN HARVEY
Theta is ambushed by a Predator! But is this the Predator that she's been tracking all these years? And without her weaponry, is she prepared to take it on one-on-one?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

Ultramorph

New Machiko dropped.

Looking forward to this series finally starting up.

RidgeTop

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Jul 22, 2022, 08:13:36 PMPREDATOR #3
ED BRISSON (W) • KEV WALKER (A) • Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
Variant Cover by MARCO MASTRAZZO • Variant cover by BEN HARVEY
Theta is ambushed by a Predator! But is this the Predator that she's been tracking all these years? And without her weaponry, is she prepared to take it on one-on-one?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/664669551971008512/1000025208809328710/1658437466593009.jpg

That is a badass cover.

Wweyland

So another human Predator. I wonder if there are any ties to the movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed