What is the thought of Ridley Scott ?

Started by Predator@Alien, Jan 13, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Author
What is the thought of Ridley Scott ? (Read 1,992 times)

Predator@Alien

Hello !

So, what is the thought of Ridley Scott on Alien Isolation ? Did he ever talk about it ? Did he participate to the production, just a little ? And did he have a say ?

Thank you  :)

BigDaddyJohn

I didn't find anything that relates Ridley Scott to Alien Isolation directly, so i think he had nothing to do with the development. Didn't find any interview either, but i'm gonna pretend he loved it  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Jan 13, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
Hello !

So, what is the thought of Ridley Scott on Alien Isolation ? Did he ever talk about it ? Did he participate to the production, just a little ? And did he have a say ?

Thank you  :)

Apparently one of the Alien Covenant concept artist's told Hicks that Scott hadn't seen or played the game yet. Creative Assembly also said way back that Scott wasn't involved with the game at all.

Wweyland

Ridleys got no time for games. He is old and has got 10 movies constantly in development.

Kimo

Kimo

That's the thing about Ridley he seems to ignore what is the fans like and don't like and he just does his own thing. I would think he would be the last person on earth to look at Alien Isolation. Don't think he's seen most of the other Alien films and dont think his watched the AvP films?

But Blomkamp definitely had inspiration from Alien Isolation. He posted a picture on Twitter when his Aliens sequel was doing the rounds. It was a bunch of pictures on his office wall, and one shot was of the Alien from Isolation doing the corkscrew drop from the vents if I remember correctly?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed