Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 18, 2012, 05:52:04 AM

Author
Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images (Read 85,170 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 24, 2012, 03:24:48 PMhttp://www.abandomoviez.net/noticia.php?film=14807
Thanks, I had not seen those before. The scene with Vickers and Janek was nice. I wish they would have kept that in the movie.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 25, 2012, 12:24:06 PMThe scene with Vickers and Janek was nice. I wish they would have kept that in the movie.
I don't. I preferred to think Janek screwed her  8)

BANE

BANE

He still did...that's post sex.

zakzak

zakzak

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 19, 2012, 07:22:14 AM
Don't like the Engineer talking, I think it's better if he's silent.

I'm still of the opinion that the Engineer and the Space Jockey in 'Alien' are actually completely different races - while the Engineers made us, perhaps the Space Jockeys made them, but not in their own image, and the Engineers are merely mimicking their creators' technology while creating in their own image.

This is making me want to wait for an "extended cut" blu-ray.

I am on the side of  the theory that the Engineers and the Elephantine Being are 2 separate races. Looking at the way the Engineer fashion the helmet to appear as the Elephantine Race points to 2 possibilities: 1) They stole/adopted./appropriated technology from the Jockeys 2) The Jockeys are the Engineer's God/Higher Power. The statues in front of the pilot room, the helmet are display of cult-like respect.

SM

SM

If the Jockey had been on 426 for thousands of years longer than the Engineers on 223 - easy explanation for design differences.

acrediblesource

Believe what you will, but they both fit into those blasted suits however differently sized and both use the orrey just as good.  Whether or not they have elephant trunks for real underneath is irrelevant.

Quote from: zakzak on Sep 26, 2012, 01:06:43 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 19, 2012, 07:22:14 AM
Don't like the Engineer talking, I think it's better if he's silent.

I'm still of the opinion that the Engineer and the Space Jockey in 'Alien' are actually completely different races - while the Engineers made us, perhaps the Space Jockeys made them, but not in their own image, and the Engineers are merely mimicking their creators' technology while creating in their own image.

This is making me want to wait for an "extended cut" blu-ray.

I am on the side of  the theory that the Engineers and the Elephantine Being are 2 separate races. Looking at the way the Engineer fashion the helmet to appear as the Elephantine Race points to 2 possibilities: 1) They stole/adopted./appropriated technology from the Jockeys 2) The Jockeys are the Engineer's God/Higher Power. The statues in front of the pilot room, the helmet are display of cult-like respect.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: zakzak on Sep 26, 2012, 01:06:43 PMI am on the side of  the theory that the Engineers and the Elephantine Being are 2 separate races. Looking at the way the Engineer fashion the helmet to appear as the Elephantine Race points to 2 possibilities: 1) They stole/adopted./appropriated technology from the Jockeys 2) The Jockeys are the Engineer's God/Higher Power. The statues in front of the pilot room, the helmet are display of cult-like respect.
An entirely baseless and pointless "theory".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed