Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 96,624 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Richman678 on Dec 29, 2018, 03:12:44 AM
I still have not seen The Predator. I will also admit I'm more of an Alien fan than a Predator fan. This does not mean i don't like the Predator movies though. In fact Predator 1 is a classic! Predator 2 was also pretty good. Predators was ok and I enjoyed it. Both AVP movies sucked, but the original comic was amazing.

That being said i really feel that Predator showcases the Alien waaaaay more than vice versa...in fact i don't think the Predator has been showcased in any stand alone Alien movie at all.

I think Predator deserves a true Predator fan to direct the next movie, and no Alien stuff!

Showcased? Like in the Alien head on the ship trophy wall in "Predator 2"?  I'm not certain I would call that showcasing myself, but it only makes sense one way, as in that way. Predator's are supposed to be the biggest-badass-hunters in the universe. There's no more deadlier prey than Aliens, and a quick display like that signals to the audience that Yautja are the deadliest hunters in the galaxy... even if the movie is really only about human prey.

Having a Predator in the background of an Alien movie serves no purpose, unless it's an AvP movie.

But just the thought of adding Ripley to this is making my head spin.  :P

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 29, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
So is this canon?  ;D

You bet it is!!!   ;D

SiL

Fuuuck me.

KiramidHead

Really? Are we sure this isn't a prank? God help us if they ever reveal what the third possibility was.

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 29, 2018, 03:38:20 AM
Really? Are we sure this isn't a prank? God help us if they ever reveal what the third possibility was.

Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Spoiler
as himself.
[close]

Predalien39

So F-ing dumb.  My mind is spinning from all the ridiculous decisions made on this movie.  Those of which made it into the film, and those in which wasted all that time and money to pursue such blatantly stupid paths.

cloverfan98

What the ever loving hell was this? Like the REAL ELLEN RIPLEY? How could they possibly justify adding her into.. you know what? I'm out. This is beyond absurd.

KiramidHead

It's Amanda. The light reflected in her helmet was a time traveling Predator who wanted her for the war effort against the Chads.

Nukiemorph

The Predator-killer armor suddenly seems like the best idea in cinematic history.

whiterabbit

Somebody remind me the year that this movie takes place in cause if that is Ellen Ripley than I am a goddamn chinaman.

roadkill

roadkill

ffs this is beyond dumb. words are seriously f**kin failing me!

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 29, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
Somebody remind me the year that this movie takes place in cause if that is Ellen Ripley than I am a goddamn chinaman.

Current times, and yes, that's Ripley. How's the weather in Hong Kong?

JokersWarPig

yikes...time traveling has no real place in either franchise...

whiterabbit

Yea forget the bullet, Thermal Nuclear Device dodged!

TheYautjaDestroyer

wow... and I thought the 'Predator Killer' in the film was a bad idea...

Adam802

Adding Ripley would've been so stupid and made no sense lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed