New Alien: Covenant Set Photos Reveal Extraterrestrial Massacre!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2016, 08:45:04 AM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Set Photos Reveal Extraterrestrial Massacre! (Read 53,645 times)

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Enoch on May 20, 2016, 07:16:45 PM
Who cut the trees ??? ;D
I think they are the lava spitters or vulcano in human words.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 12:26:26 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 20, 2016, 12:21:34 PM
Broken link

Fixed.

Looking at this pic again, you see the guy with the hat standing and right of him is a statue its only missing a head, you see the arm and the toga over his body.

NickisSmart

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on May 20, 2016, 08:22:17 PM
I wonder what kind weapon ?

nuclear or biological?

You guy's ever watch Light Years?

https://youtu.be/eucpelkpuiY?t=2m21s

Could be a stone-forming ray. :P

Perfect-Organism

They all saw Medusa (or a basilisk)...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Well, Prometheus is inspired in Greek mythology, so who knows  :laugh:

Back on topic, we may agree that there are two possible scenarios:

1) this scene takes place in the Earth, in a remote past like Pompeii or Sodom and Gomorrah

or

2) the same thing but on an alien planet

If there is another possibility, do not hesitate to share it  :P

LordCassusSnow

Look at the faces of the more muscular husks. Those are Engineers. See how they all have that distinct nose?? Also, compare this image to the fossilized pilot suits scratching at one of the doors in the installation on LV-223. You know, the ones Fifield said reminded him of a holocaust painting?

Astronoë

Omg it's the Engineers being attacked by Skynet!

CainsSon

Quote from: Astronoë on May 20, 2016, 10:00:01 PM
Omg it's the Engineers being attacked by Skynet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI

Its kinda not funny. What if they want to wipe us out because past civilizations they seeded invented the Nuke.

whiterabbit

Come on guys it could just be a simple memorial of a battle long gone and in some series disrepair. Of course it may also be incomplete until the cgi is add in. But I do say that one guy sure looks like an alien. However it looks more like they were trying to get into somewhere before some virus like thing petrified them all. Hell the entire planet could be covered in corpses.

That or Ridley fired his sceurity team in a most spectacular way.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: LordCassusSnow on May 20, 2016, 09:37:22 PM
Look at the faces of the more muscular husks. Those are Engineers. See how they all have that distinct nose?? Also, compare this image to the fossilized pilot suits scratching at one of the doors in the installation on LV-223. You know, the ones Fifield said reminded him of a holocaust painting?

Too small to be Engineers IMO, but certainly the image looks like a holocaust

Plus, it is me or there are chains of black goo in this humanoid?

My passion for this film has no limits

Trying to recreate the alien paradise with the scenario editor of an old real-time strategy game

I need a life  :laugh:

windebieste

I think those trees will be towering over everything around them by the time we see them onscreen.  They're  partially built set pieces for actors to immediately be part of.  I doubt we'll be seeing tree stumps in the movie, no matter how large. 

Besides, there's scaffolding framework in the top of the image that suspiciously looks like it's supposed to support green screens.  This scene will be digitally transformed by the time we see the final version.   That, and all the registration markers place on the ground means this scene is a long way from completion

-Windebieste.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: windebieste on May 21, 2016, 03:35:41 AM
I think those trees will be towering over everything around them by the time we see them onscreen.  They're  partially built set pieces for actors to immediately be part of.  I doubt we'll be seeing tree stumps in the movie, no matter how large. 

Besides, there's scaffolding framework in the top of the image that suspiciously looks like it's supposed to support green screens.  This scene will be digitally transformed by the time we see the final version.   That, and all the registration markers place on the ground means this scene is a long way from completion

-Windebieste.

They'll probably have complete trees built digitally for visual effects and the stumps will just be for close-up eye level stuff.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on May 20, 2016, 08:22:17 PMnuclear or biological?

Considering the bodies are charred, that points towards them being killed by heat rather than any chemical or biological agents.

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 21, 2016, 09:56:47 AM

Considering the bodies are charred, that points towards them being killed by heat rather than any chemical or biological agents.
...or they all got Medusa'd.

LordCassusSnow

The engineers corpses found on LV-223 were too small imo as well.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 21, 2016, 12:29:12 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 21, 2016, 09:56:47 AM

...or they all got Medusa'd.

No joke, Giger did some amazing Medusa images.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed