What David Says to the Engineer

Started by ikarop, Jun 20, 2012, 10:01:40 PM

Author
What David Says to the Engineer (Read 29,115 times)

NGR01

NGR01

Seriously why all the "mystery" by Scott and Lindeloff in post release interviews...
Oh ah ambiguity... Mystery... Ricky Spanishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

whiterabbit

Because they are listening to us. Pose some questions and see which ones the people want answered!

Or is that wishing too much?

NGR01

NGR01

That is not what i'm saying...
I dont understand why they made it sound like there was more to it in the interviews.
Feel like it again doing mystery for the sake of mystery to make believe that the movie is again soooooo clever.
I don't need anything answered because so far all i was correct about all i had questions for :)

episodenone

awesome.  this linguist is my new best friend.  though i wish they hadn't revealed this so soon.  the mystery made for great speculation.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: episodenone on Jun 21, 2012, 10:59:15 AM
awesome.  this linguist is my new best friend.  though i wish they hadn't revealed this so soon.  the mystery made for great speculation.

Yep and once more fans came up with more interresting ideas...

BANE

BANE

Quote from: NGR01 on Jun 21, 2012, 11:03:52 AM
Quote from: episodenone on Jun 21, 2012, 10:59:15 AM

Yep and once more fans came up with more interresting ideas...
Not really.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Qwertify on Jun 21, 2012, 07:36:27 AM
What is interesting here is that the Twitter Girl had said before that the Engineer did bond with David - so I guess she may have seen the parts where they have a full conversation.

Why? It caressed David's head. That equated to perceived bonding.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Qwertify on Jun 21, 2012, 07:36:27 AMWhat is interesting here is that the Twitter Girl had said before that the Engineer did bond with David - so I guess she may have seen the parts where they have a full conversation.

She also said that David made the contents of the urn himself and that the medipod room was full of snakes. Oh, and also that Fifields helmet got melted because he bit the hammerpede as it was getting into his...

...hang on a sec... are you having a laugh?

zakzak

zakzak

David: "My Boss wants more life!

Engineer: "Prometheus Smash!!"

departedhero20

every time i remember the scene where david talks to the engineer i laugh imagining he saying this to him "where is the female of your species i wish to f**k it o and by the way my synthetic dick is bigger than yours suck on that powder" Lmao :laugh:

Highland

Highland

In this rumoured extended version does the Engineer talk back?

zoidy

zoidy

Quote from: departedhero20 on Jun 21, 2012, 02:38:52 PM
every time i remember the scene where david talks to the engineer i laugh imagining he saying this to him "where is the female of your species i wish to f**k it o and by the way my synthetic dick is bigger than yours suck on that powder" Lmao :laugh:
Yeah, the look on David's face was classic. Just one of many scenes I'm looking forward to hearing discussed in (hopefully) Ridley's dvd commentary.

departedhero20

i just hope he does an extended cut even if it isnt this first bluray release

zoidy

zoidy

Absolutely. I suspect he wil do an extended cut, but I guess depends on when - is he off doing something else immediately? Dunno.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think the Engineer's actions make perfect sense, given what David said. If the Engineers are indeed angry at what has become of their creation, what with the destruction of Space Jesus and all that, then he likely thought "You have the f**king audacity to ask me for such a favour? I'll kill you, and him, in the most painful way I can."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed