Weyland Industries website updated w/ Corporate Timeline!

Started by Cvalda, Mar 17, 2012, 02:41:35 AM

Author
Weyland Industries website updated w/ Corporate Timeline! (Read 40,611 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

https://www.weylandindustries.com/#/timeline

I wouldn't mind having my own David 7. :P

Some easter egg teases for fans in there: Colonial marines! Power loaders! Prison colonies! The Yutani Corporation!
Okay, it's pretty cool. My fan receptors are currently all a-twinge. I'm now almost sold on you, Lindelof :P

Deuterium

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 02:41:35 AM
https://www.weylandindustries.com/#/timeline
https://www.weylandindustries.com/img/timeline-img.jpg

The shareholders would have probably gotten a better return on investment if they started terra-forming Gilese 581g, instead of 581c

bioweapon

Cvalda

QuoteDiscovery of Archeron LV-426
Weyland astronomers discover multiple moons and a ringed planet just outside the Zeta 2 Reticula System, which are possibly able to support life. Weyland expects to travel there within the century.
May 14, 2039

Oh, hey. Look at that.

T Dog

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 02:50:46 AM
QuoteDiscovery of Archeron LV-426
Weyland astronomers discover multiple moons and a ringed planet just outside the Zeta 2 Reticula System, which are possibly able to support life. Weyland expects to travel there within the century.
May 14, 2039

Oh, hey. Look at that.

The amount of stuff they've created. They've had to stolen that Jockey tech.

bioweapon

Establishment of HD 85512 b

Weyland Industries awarded government contract to build and maintain HD 85512 b Class E Correctional Unit. Prisoners from Earth and other facilities are successfully relocated, and many have since been rehabilitated into society.

this relates to Fiorina

T Dog

Guy Pearce was supposed to be 33 during the TEd TALK.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 02:41:35 AM

Would they happen to have a model based on either Kate Beckinsdale, Salma Hayek, Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, or Ashley judd...or perhaps vintage versions of Ingrid Bergmen, Natalie Wood, Grace Kelly, or Jane Seymour??

I'll buy that for a dollar!!  (note:  movie reference)

Cvalda

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 03:03:52 AM
Would they happen to have a model based on either Kate Beckinsdale, Salma Hayek, Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, or Ashley judd...or perhaps vintage versions of Ingrid Bergmen, Natalie Wood, Grace Kelly, or Jane Seymour??
Well, there are rumors that Vickers might a be an android as well... ;) :P

Spidey3121

Woah. Reading through everything now. Craziness...

Feral_PRED

2029- WEYLAND WINS PATENT SUIT

After years of litigation, Weyland wins the David patent lawsuit against the Japanese start-up Yutani Corporation, effectively protecting the investments of both Weyland Industries and its shareholders.

Cvalda

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Mar 17, 2012, 03:06:21 AM

After years of litigation, Weyland wins the David patent lawsuit against the Japanese start-up Yutani Corporation, effectively protecting the investments of both Weyland Industries and its shareholders.
No way is this in ALIEN prequel! Nope! No way, no how! ::)

If Ridley starts going down that path tomorrow at the Q&A, I might throw something. :P

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 03:08:32 AM
Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Mar 17, 2012, 03:06:21 AM

No way is this in ALIEN prequel! Nope! No way, no how! ::)

If Ridley starts going down that path tomorrow at the Q&A, I might throw something. :P
ask him if Fox plans both R and PG-13 versions in cinema

Deuterium

Deuterium

I realize this is a fictional, hypothetical...ALTERNATIVE time-line...but

QuoteWeyland Industries introduces the first FTL-capable SEV (space exploration vehicle).

January 17, 2034

That is approximately the time when we "HOPE" to have a sustained, manned presence on the Moon...and before there is even any optimisitc estimates of a manned landing on Mars.  Sometimes, REALITY SUCKS !!!

I know this would have thrown off the canononical "time-frame", but they should have pushed everything 100+ years into the future, starting with the first "Weyland" innovation/discovery/invention.

bioweapon

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 03:11:43 AM
I realize this is a fictional, hypothetical...ALTERNATIVE time-line...but

QuoteWeyland Industries introduces the first FTL-capable SEV (space exploration vehicle).

January 17, 2034

That is approximately the time when we "HOPE" to have a sustained, manned presence on the Moon...and before there is even any optimisitc estimates of a manned landing on Mars.  Sometimes, REALITY SUCKS !!!

yes the reality of nations and company focused in terminate earht resources. we need a Weyland

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed