Report Back From Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 11:31:03 PM

Author
Report Back From Comic-Con (Read 17,316 times)

SCAR

SCAR

I have a question???IF AVP is gonna be 13 in US does that meen that it will be G in CANADA,coes in the US u had BAD BOYS rated R,THE MATRIX AND T3,but here where i live in CANADA it was 13,so?????

topman

topman

didnt this kind of thing happened to Spawn, they released it as a pg-13 but then re-released it on dvd as an R rated movie?

SCAR

SCAR

I think that's what willl  happend to AVP ween it comes out on DVD!

topman

topman

Todd Mcfarlane was pisssed off with the studio for releasing spawn as a pg -13!! if he took control of AVP he would fight FOX for it to be a R rated or higher certificate, i know he would!

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

i believe, that some day, not to far from now, they will start to show the uncut versions of all movies, on regular cable, even the NC-17 movies.  In reality we are all growing up in the most graphic of times, i mean, you watch the news now a days, and you may get sick to your stomach from some of the stuff they show. Back in the day on tv, they couldn't show a married couple in the same bed, slowly they began to get closer, and wear less close, and etc.  So why is this movie taking a step back, lets continue to progress, i didn't grow up bad, and i started watching these movies when i was so young, why because my father liked them.  Movies don't make a kid good or bad, it's how they are raised.  This movie should be gory, violent, bloody, and language crazy.  After the movie the little kids parents can sit them down and say, now that you saw that movie, i don't want you using any of those bad words that were in there, that's all it takes, a little good upbringing.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Whats this about fox re rating this movie? is this just someones hopes or is this the new rumor going on now?.Sentinel im glad someone is pissed over the same shit i am, I mean how do you expect to pull off real life situations with a pg 13 rating when the people in this movie are stuck between two fearsome creatures that want to ripp them to shreads? I mean come onn like i said before them not being able to say F#$k and swears like that is rediculous because if you think about it , if you were in there shoes and about to get eaten or a spear wipped through you chest you think you would be cursing like a mad man and dont you think that the f word would the least harsh word coming out of your mouth at a time likr that? I know I would be crursing like something out of an NWA song!   ;D  .But the good thing is they may not be stingy in the alien pred gore, wich is a good thing.

tribalcore

tribalcore

...agrees with true avp fan. and also even the Rated R version of spawn there really was no difference so if AvP comes out with a rated R version on DvD it will just have a couple extra curse words no spinal rips or skinned bodies. and that comment the guy makes "you ugly son of a ....."    so gay it aint even funny.    me taking a shit is  gonna be more violent then the human gore

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

could it be that fox finally heard our damn cries, maybe they said listen, that stuff that we just cut out, put it back in there.  Maybe G-Dogs letter got to them, and they started thinking, or maybe i'm just ludicris for ever believing they were going to come to their senses and make this film right. Still, there is nothing wrong with a little wishfull thinking, but wouldn't it be something else if this got re-rated to an R movie.  Damn that would be fire. Who agrees?

G-Dog

G-Dog

??? LOL!   ;D   Good one Sentinel, I expected the same response from you, you're so fu-king lame and predictable! just made 10$ off of you!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D   let me guess you're next response........  oh good one gdog man, didn't see that one coming pokemon lover, go see you're show you litttle kid, don't wet the sheets man, bla bla bla man, boo hoo hoo son.....   shut the F up you gimp! bet you're balls haven't even dropped yet and you're acting all bad, boy don't make me cyber bitch slap you!! hit 22 years old then come talk to me.... LOL!!   damn J, I thought my shit was long.....    ;D  

mister xenomorph

mister xenomorph

so the aliens will just make funny faces at humans and not head-bite them or impale them or shred them.how can u not have blood when a human comes face to face with an alien? predators might not be intrested in hunting humans at that moment. predators could punch a human in the face or net him with out killing him, but how does this work with aliens. HUMANS MUST DIE IN THIS MOVE!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed