Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,651 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E10

An incredibly satisfying finale, it wraps everything up so well.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 04, 2021, 03:13:01 AM
The Wire S5 E10

An incredibly satisfying finale, it wraps everything up so well.

After reading your posts about "The Wire". I decided to watch it again. Should have waited till my day off.

Binge watched episodes 1 through 5 of Season 1. Finally made myself stop as I had to work today. :laugh: I'd forgotten how good it was. On seeing Omar's first appearance made me a little sad. Shame he died so young.

Huggs

Huggs

Gunsmoke

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Hannibal S3 Ep. 1-4

Its slowly finding its pace. It seems to be all over the place honestly.

Oh and I'm having a very, very hard time not seeing and hearing Jim Carrey's The Grinch as Verger....definitely not liking the makeup or the way he's being presented so far.

Stitch

Stitch

Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Funny stuff. Feels slightly less about music than before since the three permanent team members and the host are comedians, but it's funny. Watching Greg Davies continually fluff lines because they're hilariously stupid never gets old.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Fringe Season 3-5

What We Do in the Shadows Season 3 Episodes 1&2

Prez

Prez

Dopesick
:o

SiL

SiL

Midnight Mass

Ep 1-3

Definitely a slow burn
Spoiler
and if Paul being Pruitt is supposed to be a twist either I've got too good at guessing twists or they made it way too obvious
[close]
but I'm looking forward to going through the whole thing.

Prez

Prez

Castlevania - Season 4 ep 1-6

Prez

Prez

Castlevania Season 4 Ep7-10
Fitting ending. Really enjoyed this one.

The Shrink Next Door episodes 1-4
Great show. Watching the life of Marty (Ferrell) become more and more manipulated and controlled is both hilarious and tragic. Ferrell, Rudd and the supporting cast are brilliant.

Dexter New Blood Episode 3
3 shows in and it's slowly wiping away the taste that the mess of the previous last 2 seasons left.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Ash VS Evil Dead (season 1-2)

It's been a while since I've watched these so giving them a re-watch again.  About to start season 3.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Day of the Dead - TV Series: Ep 1 & 2

Never knew this series existed until last night.  Watched the first 2 episodes so far and the zombies and humor seem more in tune with Return of the Living Dead than George Romero's Day of the Dead.  Been 'OK' so far.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: SiL on Nov 15, 2021, 10:42:48 PM
Midnight Mass

Ep 1-3

Definitely a slow burn
Spoiler
and if Paul being Pruitt is supposed to be a twist either I've got too good at guessing twists or they made it way too obvious
[close]
but I'm looking forward to going through the whole thing.
Watching the last episode now. Binged it over the last 3 days.  I hate Bev Keane. With a vengeance. She's awful.

Good show. Enjoyed it more than Haunting of Boy Manor.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It's definitely better than the second series in Haunting's anthology.

SiL

SiL

Finished the show a few days after posting.

The monologues can f**k all the way off, but Hamish Linklater turned in an absolutely beautiful performance worth the unnecessarily long 7 hour runtime.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed