It's Kinda Wonderful Life Of One Christian Cultist Kradan

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
It's Kinda Wonderful Life Of One Christian Cultist Kradan (Read 58,299 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

So, I see you've been doing some research

Have you learned about what happens when Wolf catches 1000 eggs ?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

Kradan

It's pretty hard to find on map these days

https://youtu.be/jpw2ebhTSKs

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 02, 2021, 03:42:04 PM
I think Mr. Jones is considering defecting to the USSR/UPP

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 02, 2021, 08:28:42 AM
So, I see you've been doing some research

Have you learned about what happens when Wolf catches 1000 eggs ?

The score does reboot apparently.

Speaking of wich, I think an Alien themed reboot would be great. Wolf could be David 8, the hens could be praetomorphs and the eggs Ovomorphs. And when you reach 1000 points the game reveals the terrible truth to you. The story takes place in Origae 6 and the eggs are thousands of eggmorphed people from Covenant ship.👻

What's more! ☝ Delivery motorcycles should be turned into Juggernauts.  8)

Edit: Some interesting details about Electronika.

Quote from: VideoGameKrakenElectronika is the brand name used for many different electronic products built by factories belonging to the Soviet Ministry of Electronic Industry, including calculators, electronic watches, portable games, and radios. In 1984, Electronika started to release its first line of electronic games. Using the prefix IM (or in Russian ИМ, an acronym for Игра Микропроцессорная which means "microprocessor-based game"), the games were copies of the Nintendo Game & Watch.

IM-26 by Electronika

I wonder if Weyland Yutani made video games for its workers. 🤔

Kradan

Kradan

It was believed that if you catch 1000 eggs the device will show the super-duper secret episode of cartoon the game was based on. Poor soviet kids didn't know back then what "technical restrictions" mean

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Well I learned something new today.

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 02, 2021, 06:59:20 PM
It was believed that if you catch 1000 eggs the device will show the super-duper secret episode of cartoon the game was based on. Poor soviet kids didn't know back then what "technical restrictions" mean

What a sad twist!  :-X

Kradan

Kradan

As Elektronika was a rip-off of Nintendo's Game & Watch, cartoon itself was essentially a rip-off of Tom and Jerry. Pretty good rip-off I would say

Kradan

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed