Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,834 times)

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 11, 2017, 06:46:35 PM
f**k it! I'm going to ask this:

For Ridley Scott,

Everyone knows you hate the very concept of Aliens vs Predator. If you were asked by Fox to come up with an idea for another movie, how would you approach it with the mindset that the film can be something more than a "VS" film?

Hah! I'll second that.  ;D

How would he go about directing a serious film with aliens and predators, given a big budget and plenty of creative freedom by FOX?

Protozoid

Protozoid

To Ridley, primarily:

Why the change from Prometheus sequel to Alien prequel?

Will Covenant sequels generally lead where the Prometheus sequels would have gone, but with a new cast?

Chances of an extended cut of Prometheus or Covenant?

Did you choose New Zealand partly because it originally had no natural predators until man arrived and spoiled Paradise?

Half joking: Was that the shadow of an Engineer saucer we saw over Memphis in Exodus?

Predaker

I think if the Corporal asks Ridley anything about AvP, he might get "the look" that Damon Lindelof supposedly got when he brought it up while making Prometheus:laugh:

bobby brown

bobby brown

To Ridley Scott.

What do YOU love particularly about the Alien franchise?
What makes these films worth personally revisiting after so many sequels and spin-offs instead of creating a new IP?

Stolen

Congrats Aaron! Enjoy this moment!

Ingwar

Corporal you lucky .... you know what :) Congratulations! And I hate you! ;)

I have simple non-Alien question to Sir Ridley Scott: Are you going to make Wraiths of the Broken Land next? I need to know that!

Fire Marshall Bill

For Ridley Scott- why did you choose Danny McBride for such an important role in the film with him being a almost strictly comedic actor if his role in the movie is not a comedic relief type of role. 

For waterston- were you ever intimidated by the role for the movie or the inevitable comparisons to ripely and sigourney weaver?

Beardomorph

Beardomorph

First of all, congratulations, you must be very excited!

A few questions I have for all involved :

After seeing the finished movie on the big screen, what do they feel the most proud of regarding their involvement?

Does the final product reflect what they imagined it would be when they signed up for an Alien movie, or did it end up being different than what they had expected?

To Ridley Scott : after such a career and so many movies, does he still finish production on a movie feeling he has learnt something from it, and if so what did he learn from Covenant?

And then the same question in a more generic way for the rest of the cast : what do they feel they have learnt from the experience of being in Covenant? What lessons do they feel they've taken away from filming Covenant with Ridley Scott?

I hope you have the best time interviewing them. I look forward to see what you'll ask them!

echobbase79

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 11, 2017, 07:11:41 PM
I think if the Corporal asks Ridley anything about AvP, he might get "the look" that Damon Lindelof supposedly got when he brought it up while making Prometheus:laugh:

He can blame us!  ;D

Ingwar

Question to Demian Bichir: Ridley Scott is planning to make a western called Wraiths of the Broken Land. Would you like to play bad character in his future project?

After I finished reading Wraiths of the Broken Land I found out than Bichir is going to play in Covenant. Then I fought about him playing bad character in Scott's next project. Why not?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 11, 2017, 08:10:52 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Apr 11, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

He can blame us!  ;D

Then Ridley will join the forum only to make one post, it'll be a picture of "the look" at all of us.  :laugh:

SuicideDoors

To Mr Danny McBride: Was James Franco pissed off you nabbed a larger role than him? :D In seriousness how did you guys react to one another being cast in a huge franchise film seeing as you know each other so well?

Btw fabulous opportunity Corp Hicks! I imagine it may just be one of the best nights of your entire life.

cliffhanger

@Ridley:

how do you get away with it? I mean, we all can easily see Prometheus was a piss-off ripoff of AVP1, and now you have AVP:R with the NEO's.
what's your trick to get people to pay mad money for it?

ok just kidding, all things aside.

i would love that question above, about setting the AVP stories apart, would there be room for implementing or atleast cameo-ing the predator into the alien universe?

Ephemer Nine

Wow, that is amazing!

My question for Ridley Scott: After returning to science-fiction after working extensively on other genres, does he feel like he approaches it in a different manner (how much have his ideas about sci-fi and its potential changed?)

Pvt. Himmel

Ask Scott when this year does he plan to start cameras rolling on the next one, and who will return and has the cast been set in stone?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed