Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 553,423 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Щасливого Нового Року, AvPGalaxy!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Got myself AvP (2010) and God of War (2018) on sale.

Going to keep doing my North Sea Empire run in Europa Universalis 4 though because I've heard whispers of a 1.35 update... and updates in this game corrupt saves...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Dec 31, 2022, 07:58:17 AMI'm getting close to thinking about having my film finished before I die, so I thought it was time to post a teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTwLzndZIQ

Looks interesting! Looking forward to seeing more of this one!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got a new podcast episode up on the Dark Universe, Dwayne Johnson version of The Wolfman.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Getting some better sleep for the first time in ages... albeit through trazodone.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler
[close]

I can't sleep again...oops😅👉👈

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I ended up watching a bunch of videos about exploring caves and underwater caves.

All of them involved death of one or more people in horrible and very claustrophobic situations.

So yea you can count me out of ever going into a cave that requires going on my knees or belly or is underwater.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

So I took an Ancestry dna test...

Kradan

Kradan

Master Chief

Master Chief

I have no trouble going to sleep.  I put on a movie last night (Wakanda Forever) and was out about an hour into it.  Wait, I think that means I'm getting old.  ha!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 02, 2023, 04:10:19 PMI put on a movie last night (Wakanda Forever) and was out about an hour into it.  Wait, I think that means I'm getting old.  ha!

It does  ;)

I put the movies on and they watch me! :laugh:

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

:-\ 👉👈

Spoiler
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed