What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,317 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ah! Thanks

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 07, 2021, 11:33:28 PM
I don't want to jynx myself, but I must be big and mean looking because nobody ever f**ks with me.

There's the problem, Kraden, you need to start looking like like Kimarhi. ;)

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that happened to you.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My brother came home tonight with a new dog. It's a sweet animal, but this has caused all kinds of drama which has me very much on edge.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I like dogs, but I would never want one for myself.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

We already have a dog, and he just decided to bring this one home, and my dad and my stepmom are both unhappy about. Especially the latter, she's being really emotional about it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I've noticed that some dog owners have a tendency to shut their brains off and just assume that everyone else will immediately love their little furball.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 08, 2021, 03:12:01 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 07, 2021, 11:33:28 PM
I don't want to jynx myself, but I must be big and mean looking because nobody ever f**ks with me.

There's the problem, Kraden, you need to start looking like like Kimarhi. ;)

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that happened to you.

If everybody looked like Kimarhi then being big and mean looking would no longer work. 

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2021, 05:34:28 PM
Gone are the days when you could just put a German Shepherd in the garden and let that deal with the problem.

These days I'd go with old fashioned booby traps.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 06, 2021, 12:45:32 PM
Was hoping to finish the painting in the lounge today so we can actually start putting the room back together instead of constantly clambering around a huge pile of boxes, but of course I've gone and f**ked my back and can't even lift the roller.

HuDaOldFuk  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 11, 2021, 02:27:12 AM
Gone are the days when you could just put a German Shepherd in the garden and let that deal with the problem.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 11, 2021, 03:32:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WsDtn-feuI

Good one but not painful enough. I'd use razor wire instead or regular rope.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 11, 2021, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 11, 2021, 02:27:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WsDtn-feuI

Damn, watching old Simpsons clips makes me laugh so hard  :D

But than I remember about existence of "modern" Simpsons and that makes me so sad  :'(

I think I gave up on the show somewhere around season 30. It's just a pale shadow of its past greatness and it's plain painful to watch now. What a shame  :-\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Some dipshit ran into my car yesterday in the most moronic fashion possible - trying to barge past at a roundabout even though it was a single lane through a gap that clearly wasn't big enough.

He at least pulled over and immediately copped responsibility. I'm hoping he sticks to his pledge to settle it in cash because if it goes to the insurance the car's old enough that they'll undoubtedly just write it off.

Kradan

Kradan

Was just sitting and suddenly had a convulsion in my left foot. I hate when that happens

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 12, 2021, 07:52:57 PM
Was just sitting and suddenly had a convulsion in my left foot.

It's in kradan. Has anyone checked on Blair?

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 10, 2021, 07:12:20 PM
I've noticed that some dog owners have a tendency to shut their brains off and just assume that everyone else will immediately love their little furball.

Guilty  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed