What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 581,947 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 03, 2022, 10:35:30 AMThey should can Witcher and give The Sandman all of the funding.

Yep.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

For reasons known only to them, Amazon sent me two separate copies of the Gibson Alien 3 novelisation despite the fact I only ordered and paid for one. So the second's going back for a refund and I've got a free book.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Could have sent that my way! I'm still after some softbacks for the Gibson and Charybdis!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ah, sorry, assumed you'd have it!

I put through the return on the website but I've not actually sent it off yet; if I can work out how to cancel it - or at least be sure I won't get penalised for not sending it in - I'll let you know and you can have it!

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Two years with @BlueMarsalis79 <3

Kradan

Kradan

Congrats!

Prez

Prez

Getting to celebrate my (upcoming) 50th with my family and closest friends last night ... even the apocalyptic weather stopped just in time. Great night. Worked off the hangover my clearing out our garden shed today (lots of heavy lifting).

Kradan

Kradan

Happy (upcoming) b-day !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy upcoming burstday!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

After a super busy and lifting intensive day at work spent out in the dropping temperatures a hot shower was exactly what I needed, like, mmmmmmmmm.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm ready for tonight after making my bed since I washed everything at the laundry mat. Dat freshness.

Kradan

Kradan

Second time ever cooking borsch (extremely popular in Ukraine traditional dish, google it) and it turned out much better than first time. Super duper proud of myself

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! I always find it soooo satisfying doing a good job at some cooking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed