Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 481,959 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 09, 2021, 01:05:52 PM
But Big Bang Theory I loved, so I gotta disagree there. Not many shows bow out while still being the #1 series in ratings. I think the last to do that in the U.S. was Seinfeld.

I think Jim Parsons (Sheldon) wanted out. Without him, it would've been much.
Thought the show was fun but it got worse as it went on. Less "nerd" stuff and more relationship storylines.
Btw, ever saw the unaired pilot? Starts with them returning from Comic Con, and Sheldon got laid.  :D

Stitch

Stitch

Not sure it counts as a TV show.

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness

It's four episodes which have blatantly been chopped up from a CGI movie. It's... OK? Very similar to all the other RE CGI movies. Some bits don't make sense. Claire is underused, and kinda pointless. Leon is a badass, as always.

Prez

Prez

The Expanse - Season 4 Episode 8-10. Love this show so much. It's has grown with each season.
Lisey's Story - Season 1 Episode 7 Persisting with this one but boy it's painfully slow at times.
Physical - Season 1 Episode 6. Rose Bryne and co keep knocking it out the park.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E9-10

Sadly the episode guest starring Bruce Spence is the worst so far, but the next one made up for it.

Baron Von Marlon

I Think You Should Leave, season 1, remaining episodes and season 2.
Not always as good but overal pretty funny.

Guerra de Vecinos, season 1, reamaining episodes.
Quite enjoyed this. Hope it gets another season.

Atypical, season 4
Bit "sad" too see this series end.

KISStory: a KISS biography docu
Pretty good. Loved the old school footage. Funny how grainy smoky footage sometime's better than clear air hd video.
Lot of stuff I didn't know. I like them, but I don't consider myself a fan. Or perhaps a very average one.
Think they're doing another farewell tour, might go as I've never seen them live.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started on season 2 of The Boys.
Spoiler
Is it just me or were the Deep's ball-tripping gills voiced by the voiceover guy from The Goldbergs? :laugh:
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E11-12

A truly great (if weird) pair of episodes. Also Rygel apparently has the same liver as the Happytime Murders puppets, as sugar turns him into a junkie. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 14, 2021, 08:04:00 AM
Started on season 2 of The Boys.
Spoiler
Is it just me or were the Deep's ball-tripping gills voiced by the voiceover guy from The Goldbergs? :laugh:
[close]

Yes.

Prez

Prez

The Expanse - Season 5 Finale.
Kudos to Keon Alexander (Inaros) was portraying a villain I utterly hate and sympathise with at the same time. Great season but ...
Spoiler
I was so confused about Alex's death until I read about the accusations against Cas Anvar.
[close]

City Hunter Yautja

El Cid, Season 2 (2021)
Rating: 6 out of 10
Season One was much better. I'll work on a more in depth review soon.

Baron Von Marlon

Blood & Thunder: The Sound Of Alberts
Docu about an Aussie record label featuring The Easybeats, AC/DC, The Angels, Rose Tattoo,...

kwisatz

kwisatz

The Good Lord Bird

Super Entertaining. Funny as hell. Highly recommended.

Huggs

Huggs

M*A*S*H

Baron Von Marlon

Can We Take A Joke (2015)
Docu about offensive factor of comedy. And how at first it was the cops and goverment vs comedians, and now it's audience members or random people who make a fuss.

The NYHC Chronicles (2017)
Docu about the New York city hardcore scene.
Not bad but could do with some improvement.

Another re-watch of Narcos: Mexico.
I think my Spanish is improving because I'm starting to notice some subtitles aren't directly translated.

Modern Family
Second viewing. But this time it's mostly as background tv.
Kinda funny that after over a decade, the little nerdy girl is now the hottest woman of the bunch.

Sidenote:
theory: after all his suffering Al Bundy has been reincarnated and is now successful with a hot wife.

City Hunter Yautja

Still El Cid, Season 2.

6/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed