Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,759 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just watched the first two episodes of Falling Skies. Pretty good. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Excellent, dude. Excellent.
Gotta love them Skitters.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Am I correct to assume that Maggie...

Spoiler
...is gonna become Hal's love interest?
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yup. I've seen Season 1 only, but I got the same vibe.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Watched another two episodes. Are those Raptor sounds the Skitters make? And hopefully Pope will show up again. He's the likeable asshole every show needs.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 07, 2012, 09:06:29 AM
Watched another two episodes. Are those Raptor sounds the Skitters make? And hopefully Pope will show up again. He's the likeable asshole every show needs.

Yep they used the jurassic park raptor sound for the skitters in falling skies
QuoteThe soundtrack for The Skitters is a slightly altered soundtrack used for velociraptors in Jurassic Park (1993)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Hellsing Ultimate OVA 4

That final fight is easily still the most awkward death scene I've ever sat through. The moaning, BDSM undertones, the heavy breathing, screaming, and the fact that the Nazi girl is basically voiced by Haruko (oh gawd...) from FLCL with a sexy accent does not help damn it. :laugh:

I need help. :P

Nightmare Asylum

All 25 episodes of Star Wars: Clone Wars

Not the CGI series that's airing on Cartoon Network now, but the 2D microseries that ran from 2003-2005. Despite being very over the top and stylized, this animated series does an excellent job bridging the gap between AotC and RotS. It was awesome checking it out again, and I had a lot of fun watching it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I've been watching some episodes from Season 1 of Supernatural again. Man, the show had a completely different feel back then. Much more horror oriented. And Jared Padalecki was tiny back then, at least compared to the mountain he is now. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 12, 2012, 09:27:24 PM
I've been watching some episodes from Season 1 of Supernatural again. Man, the show had a completely different feel back then. Much more horror oriented. And Jared Padalecki was tiny back then, at least compared to the mountain he is now. :laugh:

Yeah, it was more "monster/ghost of the week" -- and he really beefed up in later seasons. :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

Shasvre

Shasvre

Speaking of Supernatural, when are you getting started on Season 6, First Blood? ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 13, 2012, 06:51:19 PM
Speaking of Supernatural, when are you getting started on Season 6, First Blood? ;)

I am not sure yet. I have about five episodes left until the BSG series finale. So I'll probably make my way through those and then begin Supernatural Season Six. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sounds fair. Until then, a small teaser of what Hell might look like... ;)

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Reminds me of Beetlejuice. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed