Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,357 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 28, 2012, 11:20:34 PM
Yeah, looking back at it, I guess Season 6 was okay, but Season 7 was just... boring.

Yeah I felt very underwhelmed with S7,it was good but..not as good as it could have been.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Babylon 5: "Moments of Transition"

Absolutely fantastic episode. Goddamn, the fourth season is just going like a runaway train.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Doctor Who season 2 episode 2 : Tooth and Claw

Loved this episode ;D Main reason because i have a huge soft spot of werewolves :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Aw ye, I love Tooth and Claw.

That Rose.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 31, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
Aw ye, I love Tooth and Claw.

That Rose.

Bet you i can make her say "I am not amused" :laugh: :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

One day till Asylum.

I watched a couple episodes of How I Met Your Mother and I just could not bring myself to watch any more.

First Blood

First Blood

Watched a helluva lot of BSG Season Four the past two weeks.

He That Believe In Me
Six of One
The Ties That Bind
Escape Velocity
The Road Less Traveled
Faith
Guess What's Coming To Dinner
Sine Qua Non
The Hub
Revelations
Sometimes A Great Notion
A Disquiet Follows My Soul

Spoiler
A great collection of episodes so far. I am really enjoying Season Four. When they found Earth – and the state that it was in, I was right there with the characters, as shocked as they were. It's also interesting to see Bill Adama start to lose it. Christ, that was some fine acting by Olmos right after the scene when Tigh told him he was a Cylon and he broke down and cried in the bathroom whilst Lee was present. I honestly felt sorry for him. One relationship that I am interested in seeing is the Anders/Kara one. They haven't really had any personal moments together since Anders secret coming out/and finding Earth. And I am dying to know who...or what Kara really is, since finding her body (along with her ship) on Earth. And things are starting to get interesting. Felix is plotting against Adama. Can't wait to finish this.

To quote Baltar..."Oh Felix, what are you doing?"
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh trust me. The finale will make you cry. ;-;

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 31, 2012, 11:18:30 PM
Watched a helluva lot of BSG Season Four the past two weeks.

He That Believe In Me
Six of One
The Ties That Bind
Escape Velocity
The Road Less Traveled
Faith
Guess What's Coming To Dinner
Sine Qua Non
The Hub
Revelations
Sometimes A Great Notion
A Disquiet Follows My Soul

Spoiler
A great collection of episodes so far. I am really enjoying Season Four. When they found Earth – and the state that it was in, I was right there with the characters, as shocked as they were. It's also interesting to see Bill Adama start to lose it. Christ, that was some fine acting by Olmos right after the scene when Tigh told him he was a Cylon and he broke down and cried in the bathroom whilst Lee was present. I honestly felt sorry for him. One relationship that I am interested in seeing is the Anders/Kara one. They haven't really had any personal moments together since Anders secret coming out/and finding Earth. And I am dying to know who...or what Kara really is, since finding her body (along with her ship) on Earth. And things are starting to get interesting. Felix is plotting against Adama. Can't wait to finish this.

To quote Baltar..."Oh Felix, what are you doing?"
[close]

Oh, what I would give to be able to watch these for the first time again.

I've been going through these again, myself. Nearing the end of the first season. So many memories.

Lie

Lie

Lastest Dr Who

Why does everything good slowly become crap... I mean the so called shocking moment where your meant to be like "aww :(" in this episode was like "I clocked that 20 minutes ago". Maybe I'm getting too old for Dr Who. :laugh:

Spoiler
:'(
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Veronica Mars

Uh. Kristen Bell is hot-as... I like her character a lot too. But the rest of it doesn't click with me (yet).

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 03, 2012, 04:36:06 AM
Oh, what I would give to be able to watch these for the first time again.

I've been going through these again, myself. Nearing the end of the first season. So many memories.

Yeah, I watched No Exit last night. Anders. :'(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You went through The Oath and Blood on the Scales then? Gah, some of the best moments in television history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH0Ph2Opdbg#

Gah, that f**king melody. Goes right to the heartstrings.

First Blood

First Blood

Indeed I did. Bill Adama was pretty badass in those episodes.

Spoiler
And quite honestly I was sad to see Felix go. I loved the chat he had with Baltar before his execution.

Felix: I hope that people realize eventually who I am.

Baltar: I know who you are Felix. I know who you are.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
"It's stopped."

:'(
[close]

Babylon 5: "Between the Darkness and the Light"

Holy shit. I... that was... Oh Christ, I'm tearing up here. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed