Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,055 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm glad you liked it, man. That would have been the perfect place to end the show.

So, what do you think?

Spoiler
Was Chuck God?
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 28, 2012, 10:44:40 PM
So, what do you think?

Spoiler
Was Chuck God?
[close]

I am not sure about that. I don't think so. I am inclinded to believe that he's just a Prophet. What are your thoughts?

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm not sure myself. Seems a bit weird to just disappear like that. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 28, 2012, 10:56:28 PM
I'm not sure myself. Seems a bit weird to just disappear like that. :-\

Is that the last we see of him? Or does he show up in future seasons?

Shasvre

Shasvre

At this point, that's the last we've seen of him.

As for the Horsemen, Death is certainly the most interesting, but I think Famine is on a whole other level of creepiness. But don't worry, Death will show up again. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, I really liked Death. As I mentioned, his intro was just f**king badass. Now that season five is over, besides Death, do the other Horsemen show up again?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nope, they're all gone.

So, what are your expectations for Season 6? What do you think is up with Sam returning, for example? ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Spoiler
First of all, I have no clue as to how he made it out of the pit; Michael maybe? And even if Lucifer is expunged from his body – I still think there's going to be a small trace of Lucifer still in there.
[close]

And Season Four & Five are my two favorites at this point. I just don't know how they're going to top Season Five's finale. Everything about it was perfect.

And I wouldn't mind seein' more Crowley. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 28, 2012, 11:13:31 PM
Spoiler
First of all, I have no clue as to how he made it out of the pit; Michael maybe? And even if Lucifer is expunged from his body – I still think there's going to be a small trace of Lucifer still in there. Similar to how he had a craven for demon blood.
[close]

You're on the right track, there's something up with him.

Let's just say that Mark Pellegrino makes quite a few guest appearances in Season 7. ;)

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 28, 2012, 11:13:31 PMAnd Season Four & Five are my two favorites at this point. I just don't know how they're going to top Season Five's finale. Everything about was perfect.

They're not. :(

First Blood

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, looking back at it, I guess Season 6 was okay, but Season 7 was just... boring.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 28, 2012, 11:20:34 PM
Yeah, looking back at it, I guess Season 6 was okay, but Season 7 was just... boring.

I am assuming we get to see new creatures at least?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, but in Season 7, it's kind of badly done with CGI. :-\

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Hellsing OVA 3

Oh Alucard your badassery knows no bounds.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 28, 2012, 01:06:38 PM
LOST - The End

Oh my god my face is just crumpled as I'm writing this, so much gross-looking happy-crying, sniffling my nose, biting my lip, wiping my eyes, and smiling. The ending was pure uncompromised beauty without a need to throw in a cynical snare or left-field twist, it just... was... perfect.

Im sorry, I cant really think all that well right now, but that's just the kind of ending you always want, but never expect to be that simple and beautifully sentimental. Only think I can really compare it to is The Forever War... this ending may be my favorite ever. I just can't say enough about it.

...Now I'm going to cry smiling and try to sleep.

Lost and found.

Gah, need to finish B5 first, but I really wanna start watching this. You've piqued my interest in the show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed