Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,728 times)

First Blood

First Blood

The Song Remains the Same
My Bloody Valentine

Two very good episodes I thought. And Famine is downright creepy.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, he's one creepy motherf**ker.

What did you think of...

Spoiler
Michael. ;)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

I thought he was pretty badass, like most of the angels actually. And finding out that the brothers are part of a bloodline going back to Cain & Abel, along with the fact that their destinies had been set long ago was downright awesome.

Spoiler
Also, he's powerful enough to kill Anna with a touch. That surprised me. I liked Anna... :'(
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Those archangels are on a totally different level than other angels.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ASS BUTT!!!

First Blood

First Blood

What is "assbutt" or should I wait, so it doesn't spoil the surprise? :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Don't spoil it, it's awesome.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It's so awesome, that it should have stayed permanent. Still good that we got a whole 80% of what the original ending would have been according Eric Kripke.

First Blood

First Blood

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Darkside of the Moon

I thought the concept behind Heaven was pretty interesting.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 27, 2012, 01:22:54 PMI thought the concept behind Heaven was pretty interesting.

"Buenos Días, bitches."

Lie

Lie

True Blood Season 5 Finale

Didn't really feel like a finale more like an penultimate episode, but it was sick to see Eric becoming a family oriented Vampire but... Bill. :'(

First Blood

First Blood

99 Problems
Point of No Return

Things are starting to pick up as the season is coming to a close! I loved these two episodes. Cass was pulling off some pretty badass moments in these episodes. And it was finally nice to see the end of Zachariah. Hell, with four episodes left, I'll probably shotgun all four tonight. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Do it, man. It will be worth it. ;)

Hammer of the Gods is downright awesome. And a bit sad.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

LOST - The End

Oh my god my face is just crumpled as I'm writing this, so much gross-looking happy-crying, sniffling my nose, biting my lip, wiping my eyes, and smiling. The ending was pure uncompromised beauty without a need to throw in a cynical snare or left-field twist, it just... was... perfect.

Im sorry, I cant really think all that well right now, but that's just the kind of ending you always want, but never expect to be that simple and beautifully sentimental. Only think I can really compare it to is The Forever War... this ending may be my favorite ever. I just can't say enough about it.

...Now I'm going to cry smiling and try to sleep.

Lost and found.

First Blood

First Blood

I shot gunned the last four episodes of Supernatural Season Five last night and it was simply beautiful.

Spoiler
Hammer of the Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes to Midnight
Swan Song

There's some very good stuff to be found in these last episodes, hell arguably some of the best stuff the season has to offer right here. Hammer of the Gods was an amazing episode. Sam and Dean find themselves in this strange motel in the middle of nowhere, and confronted by some famous Pagan Gods; Odin, Baldur, Kali and some others. It really was a treat to see these characters. Because when the angels were introduced it expanded the show's mythology tenfold. With these characters it goes to show Sam and Dean and even the angels are but part of small microcosm of a larger universe out there, which is until Lucifer shows up and massacres them all. That was a pretty badass moment for him. I also really liked Gabriel in this episode, I even felt sad when Lucifer killed him. That was a great moment between both Lucifer and Gabriel.

And in Two Minutes to Midnight – Death had one of the coolest f**king intros of the Four Horsemen. Hell, I'd put Death's intro right up with Castiel's from Season Four!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNge7RF_lA#noexternalembed-ws

The scene between Death and Dean in the pizzeria oozed creepiness. And I think that in part is due to Julian Richings portrayal of him. He comes off as very cold and calculating. Not the kind of guy you want to f**k with...or lie to. And it all comes to an end in Swan Song, which was a very beautiful episode. The whole season has been building up to it. I loved Chuck's monologue about the car, Sam and Dean over the course of the episode. There where some pretty great moments in this episode.

"Hey assbutt!"

But I started tearing up when Sam/Lucifer was beating the hell outta Dean – and Sam started to remember all those memories he's shared with his brother as they're flashing across the screen. :'(

"It's okay Dean, it's gonna be okay, I've got him."

Goddamn masterpiece and a perfect finale to the season, and even the show if they decided to end it there.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed