Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,224 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 30, 2012, 10:04:53 PM
http://www.historyvortex.org/ResurrectionDaleksPh_010.jpg
Come on Mister Tally Dalek -- Tally me banana!
Extermination done and he wan' go home...

First Blood

First Blood

Just finished BSG Season Three

OH
MY
GOD
I clapped. I f**king clapped.

Spoiler
Crossroads Part 2 has left me in a state of disbelief. First of all, Lee's testimony was incredible to watch, but that was the tip of the f**king iceberg. Those last ten minutes are some of the best moments I've seen in this show or any show in a long time; when they all walked into the room at the same time, it literally left me speechless. And that has to be the best rendition and/or use of All Along The Watchtower I've heard.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 31, 2012, 05:20:46 AM

OH
MY
GOD

Spoiler
Crossroads Part 2 has left me in a state of disbelief. First of all, Lee's testimony was incredible to watch, but that was the tip of the f**king iceberg. Those last ten minutes are some of the best moments I've seen in this show or any show in a long time; when they all walked into the room at the same time, it literally left me speechless. And that has to be the best rendition and/or use of All Along The Watchtower I've heard.
[close]

Christ, I remember watching that for the first time. Getting chills just thinking about it. Such a f**king fantastic end to a somewhat disappointing season.

And now you get to start up 4. Ooh, boy, what I'd give to be able to see this for the first time again.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 31, 2012, 05:20:46 AM

OH
MY
GOD

Spoiler
[close]
What to say... except...

YUP.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

FB, if you liked Watchtower's use here, just wait until Season 4. It's use there is even better.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh God it is. It is.

S3's final shot, though, was amazing.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 31, 2012, 05:54:43 AM
FB, if you liked Watchtower's use here, just wait until Season 4. It's use there is even better.

Great, really looking forward to Season Four now. 'Dis show.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 31, 2012, 10:08:25 AM
Oh God it is. It is.

S3's final shot, though, was amazing.

Yeah, it kinda reminded me of the final shot in Men In Black. :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

LOST - Season 6 - Episode 9 "Ab Aeterno"

Tears. Srstears. One of the best episodes yet, part of a string of consistently brilliant episodes from this final season... and oh my god, who would have guessed that Richard Alpert's backstory would be so heartbreaking? Lots of answers in this one too, but with enough ambiguity to keep it soaked in beautiful mystery.

Goddamn amazing episode; the end had me nearly falling out of my chair.

First Blood

First Blood

More BSG.
Started the Fourth and final season a few days ago.

He That Beliveveth In Me
Six of One
The Ties That Bind
Spoiler
Cally. :'(
[close]
Escape Velocity

Spoiler
It's very interesting watching the final four (of five) each deal with their situations differently. Anders seems like the only one who isn't completely losing it, but more or less trying to protect Kara. Whilst Tory seems to now embrace it, Tigh is trying to understand it, and Galen is becoming unraveled by it.
[close]

severen76

severen76

I bought The Unit 1-4 so I've been working my way through that.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Scrubs Series 6

Spoiler
Laverne  :'(
[close]

Snowdog

Snowdog

Just finished "The Event"
Halway through it got a little uninteresting but the beginning and ending episodes where really great.
A shame this show got canceled without a wrap-up movie, it deserves a finished story :'(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Deadman Wonderland

They should rename this to rape and derp faces the series. :P :laugh:

Casshern Sins

This shit is the shits.

First Blood

First Blood

I was getting a little behind on my Supernatural. Can't let that happen again.

It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking

Am I the only one who laughed when the Teddy Bear shot himself. :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 06, 2012, 02:21:54 PMI was getting a little behind on my Supernatural. Can't let that happen again.

That's right, you can't. >:(

Next up is the introduction of Alastair. ;)

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 06, 2012, 02:21:54 PMAm I the only one who laughed when the Teddy Bear shot himself. :D

Not to mention how awesome it was to have Ted Raimi in this. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed