Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,530 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

For the first one, well, let's say that There are Possible solutions, Because there are many ways to find things.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well I barely read up on what The Plan is about, and I see it as being pointless to watch. But that's only because I really haven't watched the show at all, so if I have questions that need answering, and The Plan is something that will do that, then I'll end up seeing it. I'm still a long ways from having this show become a priority to watch.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 08, 2012, 08:56:19 PM
Well I barely read up on what The Plan is about, and I see it as being pointless to watch.
lolhellno

Shasvre

Shasvre

Doctor Who - Rose

This is the first I've watched of Doctor Who and I mainly watched it because of Eccleston. I guess it was fun, in a way, but at the same time it came across as very rushed. Hopefully the rest of the episodes will play out a bit more evenly paced.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hope you like them Bruva. Awesome show.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 08, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Doctor Who - Rose

This is the first I've watched of Doctor Who and I mainly watched it because of Eccleston. I guess it was fun, in a way, but at the same time it came across as very rushed. Hopefully the rest of the episodes will play out a bit more evenly paced.

Just wait until you reach episode 6.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 08, 2012, 09:19:07 PM
Just wait until you reach episode 6.

Not gonna spoiler the awesome.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Since it's you two, I'm guessing it's the first apperance of the Daleks? :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 08, 2012, 12:58:36 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Jul 08, 2012, 12:56:15 AM
Cvalda y u lie?
Sweeps knows.
Yeah.

Spoiler
[close]

But really, I assume the fact that her awful former roommate watched it and talked non-stop about it left a bad taste in her mouth, and him getting nothing out of the Alien series must make her think that BSG is a typical lazy space-opera romp meant to attract the attention of ADD children.

Sigh...  :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 08, 2012, 09:36:29 PM
Since it's you two, I'm guessing it's the first apperance of the Daleks? :laugh:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Technically not the first first, but indeed the first in the new series.
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 08, 2012, 09:39:56 PM
But really, I assume the fact that her awful former roommate watched it and talked non-stop about it left a bad taste in her mouth, and him getting nothing out of the Alien series must make her think that BSG is a typical lazy space-opera romp meant to attract the attention of ADD children.

Sigh...  :'(
Actually, I watched a few eps with him once. I found it really dull and preachy, and the shaky-zoom cam drove me up the wall.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Only Doctor Who Episode that I actually enjoyed watching was the one with Van Gogh. Because...Van Gogh.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 08, 2012, 09:52:58 PM
Only Doctor Who Episode that I actually enjoyed watching was the one with Van Gogh. Because...Van Gogh.

Twas' heartbreaking.

But is it really the only one you like?

Incidentally, I recently watched Planet of the Daleks. I thought it was pretty good myself, especially dat Supreme.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Californication.  It's a crime that I've only just started watching this

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Watching the season 2 finale of The X-Files

Currently losing my f**king shit

EDIT

*ShadowPred finishes watching X-Files Season 2 Finale Episode 25: Anasazi*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYD2nKAcHeE#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed