Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,624 times)

Vickers

Vickers

3rd Rock from the Sun - all 6 seasons.

I miss it. :'( But it had a good run and it ended while it was still great.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace "Hell Hath Fury"

f**k, I love this show. Only seen two episodes, it's one of my favourite series ever.

How the f**k does Matt Berry do that with his voice? :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Falling Skies again.

Oh sweet dear. Dis show.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 14, 2012, 09:28:39 PM
Falling Skies again.

Oh sweet dear. Dis show.

which ep your at now ? :)

Game of thrones season 2 episode 7
Spoiler
the part with the warlock was amazing and creepy at the same time
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Snowdog on May 14, 2012, 09:38:19 PM
which ep your at now ? :)]
Last one I watched was episode 4, Grace.

I was pleasantly surprised to see just how well crafted the characters (with a corresponding excellent acting), the story and the effects are. The score underlines greatly the show as well.
The Skitters are awesome truth to be told, I love how the show uses a mixture of practical and visual effects, using the formers whenever it can. It's a lovely touch.

Two things I don't like: the sounds the Skitters make frequently feature remixed Jurassic Park Velociraptor and T.Rex sounds, and
Spoiler
In the first episode Mason picks up 20'000 Leagues under the Sea and then A tale of Two Cities, and he chooses the latter!! Ah well, this is nitpicking. :laugh:
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Saw the first part of Once Upon of Time, the episode with Pinocchio.

Had to see it to believe it, freaking Geppetto, Pinocchio as a walking, talking, wooden doll, MONSTRO the whale! The raft in the rain, the fairy at the end...jesus christ It was amazing that they didn't f**k any of that up, now I actually feel like watching this show just for that, and of course the stupidity of the whole show itself.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Black Lagoon
Its okay...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

2 Broke Girls season finale.

Awesome as usual.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BSG is about to end. They are dividing Daybreak into three parts or something, since the point where the first part differs from the one described in the wikia.

That said... I don't want it to end. :'(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just in case you didn't catch the unsaid revelation, the guy helping Kara find the keys to the 'unwritten song' was
Spoiler
her dad.
[close]

Oh, and the finale (which is basically a movie)? I cried so much that I went through two tissue boxes.  :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Spoiler
Caught it. Caught it. ;)
[close]

Given I am quite the crybaby, I'll do as well. Cried a bit already when
Spoiler
Cally died.
[close]

Battlestar Galactica finale.

So much  :'(

First Blood

First Blood

Laufey, I am thinking of either picking up one of two shows that you've recommended me. Either Sherlock Season One or Supernatural Season One, which one should I go for? :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'll be damned, that's a f**king hard pick. :laugh:

But I would probably have to say Supernatural. If nothing else there's a lot more to catch up on (seven seasons), compared to Sherlock's six episodes, so you might as well get an early start.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Alright man, thanks. Supernatural it is. :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: First Blood on May 22, 2012, 11:29:39 PM
Laufey, I am thinking of either picking up one of two shows that you've recommended me. Either Sherlock Season One or Supernatural Season One, which one should I go for? :laugh:

Supernatural for sure. The earlier seasons where great and the chemistry between the actors is perfect. It makes you smile and cry all the way through. But end with season 5. 1-5 is a great story arc and a finished story arc. After that it just gets bad :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed