Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,492 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 04, 2012, 05:18:45 AM
Battlestar Galactica: "The Oath" and "Blood on the Scales"

Oh Jesus Christ, I'd forgotten how much I loved these two episodes. This two parter is one of the best segments in one of the greatest TV shows ever made. The point where the cord finally snapped, where everything that had been building up for seasons finally came tumbling down and into the open, crushing and destroying a few along the way. Goddamn, it's great to watch this again.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Game of Thrones (Episode 9 & 10) - Between watching this and reading the novels, I'm more than ready for April to come. Some thoughts; The scene with Jon and Aemon was really well done, some great acting from Peter Vaughan right there. I also noticed something in Arya's last scene. Among the people that are going to the Wall, there are three prisoners in a wagon. One of them was wearing a hood and did not reveal his face. I can only assume that this is supposed to be Jaqen H'ghar and that they didn't reveal his face because they had not yet cast a proper actor for him.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 04, 2012, 10:10:12 PM
Among the people that are going to the Wall, there are three prisoners in a wagon. One of them was wearing a hood and did not reveal his face. I can only assume that this is supposed to be Jaqen H'ghar and that they didn't reveal his face because they had not yet cast a proper actor for him.

I literally just finished that chapter in Clash in which Arya meets him, Biter and Rorge outside the tavern in the wagon. It's good so far. Tyrion has arrived at Kings Landing and I am patiently waiting for him to smack Joffrey around. Also, though only in the prologue as of this point, I've taken a liking to Stannis Baratheon and Melisandre. Very cold and intriguing  characters, particually Melisandre.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Melisandre is creepy. :'(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 04, 2012, 10:34:41 PM
Melisandre is creepy. :'(

Dem red eyes. Can't wait to read on. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Comic Book Men (S01E03) - That last collection that was brought in was just awesome. And I didn't know Kevin Smith had named his daughter Harley Quinn. Cool, but it doesn't beat Nicolas Cage's son, Kal-El. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Aye, some fantastic stuff walked in that episode. I had a feeling you were going to like those vintage Superman comics. :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Comic Book Men (S01E04) - This was the best episode since the first one. Everything that was brought into the store was really cool. And for once, there were actually people looking to buy as well! And the zombie make-up looked pretty cool. So far, this show is pretty good. But I must admit that I haven't really taken a liking to Bryan Johnson (the guy with the beard). The rest of the guys are pretty cool though.

First Blood

First Blood

The scene in which the couple wanted to buy Uncanny X-Men 1, The Incredible Hulk 180 & 181 had me drooling. Such awesome books.

And I can't figure out the appeal of those Tortured Souls toys. :laugh:

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 05, 2012, 07:04:00 PM
Comic Book Men (S01E04) - This was the best episode since the first one. Everything that was brought into the store was really cool. And for once, there were actually people looking to buy as well! And the zombie make-up looked pretty cool. So far, this show is pretty good. But I must admit that I haven't really taken a liking to Bryan Johnson (the guy with the beard). The rest of the guys are pretty cool though.

why am i not surprised.

Lie

Lie

Rudi: Is it so wrong for a man to love his guitar?
Spider: It is when he puts his balls inside it and strums himself to ecstasy!

The Mighty Boosh is too much. :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

So curiosity got the better of me and I went and started watching the rest of the DBZ Kai episodes online (uncut no less ;D). Words cannot describe how good this shit is. It's easily my favorite dub besides from the Spanish one.

First Blood

First Blood

The newest episode of The Walking Dead and Comic Book Men. This episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. The gang hit a garage sale and picked up a nice score of vintage Superman comics among other things. And shame on Mike for hating on The Punisher.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Doctor Who: "The Rebel Flesh", "The Almost People", "A Good Man Goes to War", "Let's Kill Hitler", "Night Terrors"

Finally getting caught back up in this. Goddamn, I love this show. I wish I'd watched more of the Tennant stuff, just so I got more of the references, but even so, this is just damn good television.

Sherlock "The Blind Banker"

I love this. Cumberpatch and Freeman and so good.

I'm starting to think in British accents now...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 12, 2012, 03:03:31 AM
The newest episode of The Walking Dead and Comic Book Men. This episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. The gang hit a garage sale and picked up a nice score of vintage Superman comics among other things. And shame on Mike for hating on The Punisher.
Dat Superman crotch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed