Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,713 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The ████ van ████ Show

Pn2501

Pn2501

tallafornia

Effectz i need a f**king translation.

Effectz

Effectz

Dude dont even f**king watch that show,I refuse to watch it.Its a house full of beefcakes and sluts.Its Jersey shore except Irish,Irish people dont act like that.

Can you not understand when they speak lol

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 19, 2012, 02:00:03 AM
The ████ van ████ Show
You just couldn't resist, could you?

Cosmos again.
I want to see a show based on the adventures of Mr. Apple in Flatland.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 19, 2012, 11:45:31 AM
Dude dont even f**king watch that show,I refuse to watch it.Its a house full of beefcakes and sluts.Its Jersey shore except Irish,Irish people dont act like that.

Can you not understand when they speak lol

Oh you don't know the the depths of my depravity :) how low I can go, I'm all about trashy tv, yeah it's a really shitty version of the above said shows, now I'm pretty good with accents but in a couple of scenes I was sure they were speaking muppet.

Keg

Keg

Thundercats, the original series. Got it on DVD for my birthday so it would be rude not to watch them. Actually quite enjoying them despite how corny and repetitive they are. They certainly havent aged well. I cant stop shouting HoOoOoO!

First Blood

First Blood

Spartacus Vengeance

It picks up right where Spartacus Blood and Sand left off. Spartacus along with Crixus lead an underground resistance movement to free slaves and wreak havoc on the Roman army. It's going to take some getting used to Liam McIntyre (Spartacus) who took over the role from Andy Whitfield after he passed away. McIntyre seems to have brought a bit more of an edge to the character but he still had some great small moments with Mira (Katrina Law) but I think he'll do fine. So far a strong opening to what's going to be an exciting season.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sherlock - The Reichenbach Fall

Holy shit, that ending. And that Moriarty. Some mindf**ks in this episode.

Can't wait for the third season.

Some old south park.

First Blood

First Blood

Luck

HBO has been hyping the hell out of it, and it was a bit of a disappointment.
Good performances by Hoffman and Nolte though.

The River

Anyone else catch this? I thought it was great. An expedition heads to the Amazon to look for a missing adventurer and tv host but what they find reaches the levels of paranormal. It's as if Lost and Paranormal Activity were combined into one show. It was nice to see Thomas Kretschmann appear in this, as a private security contractor. He had some good moments. Hopefully it's not a glorified guest appearance and he makes it through the season.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Outland. Pretty funny, and so many
Spoiler
Daleks.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Adventure Time

f**k, I love this show. :laugh:

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 09, 2012, 10:06:16 PM
The River

Anyone else catch this? I thought it was great. An expedition heads to the Amazon to look for a missing adventurer and tv host but what they find reaches the levels of paranormal. It's as if Lost and Paranormal Activity were combined into one show. It was nice to see Thomas Kretschmann appear in this, as a private security contractor. He had some good moments. Hopefully it's not a glorified guest appearance and he makes it through the season.

Yeah i saw it, it was ok. But not great. Will watch the next episode but it wasn't really special or anything :-\
Spoiler
Guess i'm still kinda pissed at ABC for canceling V without an ending i guess
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Everytime I watch Face Off I am more in love with that show

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Laufey on Feb 09, 2012, 09:44:04 PM
Sherlock - The Reichenbach Fall

Holy shit, that ending. And that Moriarty. Some mindf**ks in this episode.

Can't wait for the third season.

Brilliant series. Watched the second series on the iplayer a few weeks ago because there was nothing on TV. Definately didnt regret it. Then a few days ago I saw the first series for £5 in ASDA so I picked it up. Didn't think it would be much cop but damn was I wrong. Gonna be a long wait for series 3 though. Apparently they wont be shooting it until late this year so we wont see it until early 2013. Bloody long time to wait to see how Sherlock pulled that one off.

I'm been watching a few TV shows ive never seen before lately, all through my PS3. On Netflix ive recently watched all three series of Arrested Development and it was marvellous. Watched the pilot of Dollhouse too and I think i'll watch a few more episodes to see if I like it. Seems interesting so far and I quite liked Angel, and Firefly was great so I probably will like it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed