Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,525 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftnD9-QFOWE#ws

Season Finale of Deadliest Warrior

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 17, 2011, 02:49:42 PM

I feel kinda bad for needing to mention this but the outstanding bad continuity in that the vampire shown is the same woman that was bit by the zombie, I just need to get that out there and now I will actually watch the video... Thank you for your time.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That was retarded, a few long nails to the side of a person's head would not destroy the brain, yeah the vampires may be strong but they're not exactly strong enough to hit a guy so hard the brain turns to mush.

EDIT:

Doctor Who
S6 E11 - The God Complex

Brilliant.  :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 17, 2011, 05:07:50 PM

That was retarded, a few long nails to the side of a person's head would not destroy the brain, yeah the vampires may be strong but they're not exactly strong enough to hit a guy so hard the brain turns to mush.

EDIT:

Doctor Who
S6 E11 - The God Complex

Actually yeah, it was tested. 6 times stronger than a human, so it is more than enough to destroy the brain.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Also Vampires (ze good ones) >>>>> Zombies anyway.

King Rathalos

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 17, 2011, 09:06:49 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 17, 2011, 05:07:50 PM

EDIT:

Doctor Who
S6 E11 - The God Complex

Actually yeah, it was tested. 6 times stronger than a human, so it is more than enough to destroy the brain.

Must have been poor acting then, because they didn't look like they were doing much more than a slap with some added blood.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0j1PVk30k#ws

Made my week. The villain is fantastic! Strikes all of my villain fetishes.  :laugh:

Reminds me of Hades from Hercules.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 17, 2011, 10:52:41 PM
Reminds me of Hades from Hercules.

Space Sweeper

First Blood

First Blood

Dexter Season Three

Spoiler
All of it.
[close]

Spoiler
While this season did have its moments, I felt it wasn't as face-paced or intense as the previous two. The uneasy friendship between Dexter and Miguel was great. The Skinner sort of sat on the backburner for a while so they could focus on Dexter's and Miguel's relationship. But oh my...the finale in the kill room with Miguel's demise was nail-biting.

And Debra I am really starting to dislike her. She comes across as a bit of a whore. Jesus almost as soon as she's done dating and screwing Anton, she starts eyeing up Quinn. Don't find Jennifer Carpenter all that attractive either.

Off to Season Four and the Trinity Killer!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 18, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
Spoiler
And Debra I am really starting to dislike her. She comes across as a bit of a whore. Jesus almost as soon as she's done dating and screwing Anton, she starts eyeing up Quinn. Don't find Jennifer Carpenter all that attractive either.
[close]

Spoiler
Been a while since I saw the third season, but as far as I can remember, her and Anton's relationship lasts until the fourth. Also, calling her a whore is a bit harsh in my opinion. We'e known from the very beginning that she's lousy at keeping relationships.

Also, without trying to spoil things here, she starts taking things more seriously in the fifth season.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 18, 2011, 09:57:43 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Been a while since I saw the third season, but as far as I can remember, her and Anton's relationship lasts until the fourth. Also, calling her a whore is a bit harsh in my opinion. We'e known from the very beginning that she's lousy at keeping relationships.

Also, without trying to spoil things here, she starts taking things more seriously in the fifth season.
[close]
Spoiler
Yeah, her having f**ked up relationships is all part of her character; it's not that she's simply a whore. Her problem is that every guy she's been with (...er, after Rudy) hasn't been able to meet her need for somebody with a paternal vibe to them. That person was Lundy and Lundy left after she didn't go to meet him. Everybody else is sort of a big distraction. I never got the feeling that she actually had created a plan to stay with any of these guys [post-Rudy] except for Lundy. She really goes into how f**ked up she truly is next season in one of the series absolute best scenes.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Father finally got what he deserved and tears were nearly shed at the end.

Inuyasha.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 18, 2011, 11:29:41 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Sep 18, 2011, 09:57:43 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
Yeah, her having f**ked up relationships is all part of her character; it's not that she's simply a whore. Her problem is that every guy she's been with (...er, after Rudy) hasn't been able to meet her need for somebody with a paternal vibe to them. That person was Lundy and Lundy left after she didn't go to meet him. Everybody else is sort of a big distraction. I never got the feeling that she actually had created a plan to stay with any of these guys [post-Rudy] except for Lundy. She really goes into how f**ked up she truly is next season in one of the series absolute best scenes.
[close]

Nice point- perhaps I was too judgmental but it just came across like she was sleeping with everyone. Of course after the incident with Rudy its understandable to find someone to both protect her and get her life going again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed