Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,471 times)

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Fiction or non-fiction?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Deadliest Warrior.

Vlad the Impaler vs Sun Tzu.

First Blood

First Blood

Torchwood: Miracle Day

Though the Torchwood brand began in the UK, Miracle Day is the newest show to premiere on Starz. I was a bit lost at first as to who these characters were, and their backstories, but they do a nice job of bringing everyone up to speed about what's going on and who everyone is.

Signore Predatore

Fox 4 News  :)

started watching the Us version of Being human, so far, so almost exactly the same. i'm interested in how it diverges though, because Josh's sister is already a brand new character,

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Started Dexter season 2 now, one hellova show so far.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

The new Voltron.  IDK.  I like what they did with Keith's character, thought he was kind of a pansy in the original.  Good that they stepped up Lotor to King, which was due.  Other than that, eh  :-\

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Swamp People. 2 Days to tag out.

Huol

Aeus

Aeus

The entire time I was watching it, I pretty much like this..

Spoiler
[close]

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Primeval the episode with the raptors in the shopping centre.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Watched 3 episodes of Dexter so far, unfortunately not from the beggining, I decided to watch it on TV since I was not missing out any longer. The show kicks ass. ;D

When I get home I´m watching it from the beggining on YouTube. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dexter is fantastic.

I just watched the fourth and fifth episodes from the fifth season. Beauty and the Beast and First Blood. Damn good television. Can't wait for Season 6.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 26, 2011, 09:47:16 PM
Watched 3 episodes of Dexter so far, unfortunately not from the beggining, I decided to watch it on TV since I was not missing out any longer. The show kicks ass. ;D

When I get home I´m watching it from the beggining on YouTube. :)

Add Dragon Ball Z to this. I saw this was on every Monday through Friday at 12:00 and there was no way I was missing any episodes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed