Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 481,942 times)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

From seeing recommendations here I watched ep 1 of Dexter this morning.

I can see why Michael was chosen, there's just something about his smile which is so disconcerting...suits his character perfectly.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DragonBossk on Jul 07, 2011, 11:06:57 AM
I can see why Michael was chosen, there's just something about his smile which is so disconcerting...suits his character perfectly.
Oh, sir...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYNzht4h0-k#ws

Just you wait.  ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Family Guy
Spoiler
The Buttscratcher episode ;D
[close]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Deadliest Warrior

Spartan vs Ninja.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Highschool of the Dead Episodes 10, 11, and 12

These last three episodes can best be described as this series' version of the second half of The Walking Dead, the show kind of slows down in the action after episodes 7-9 which were action packed through out. The fan service also goes down a notch going back to 10 instead of 11. Episode 12 decides to get back to the action by the last 10 minutes, which was welcomed after 2 1/2 breather episodes. I'm heavily anticipating season 2, especially after the last shot in episode 12 which will put a huge smile on the face of any zombie movie fanatic. If you read the Manga beforehand it won't surprise you (like me) however if you're watching the anime for the first time it will as said earlier put a smile on your face, and if you haven't figured it out here it is in plain English.

Spoiler
They're heading to a mall, what zombie movie(s) take place at a mall? ;D ;)
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

Just watched the first 4 episodes of Falling Skies,im digging it.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 07, 2011, 07:29:44 PM
Just watched the first 4 episodes of Falling Skies,im digging it.

It's okay but the characters make some really dumb decisions (and it happens a bit too often) but the effects are great. and maybe it will improve i dunno so i give it a chance =)

First Blood

First Blood

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Also, can't wait for the final season of Entourage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLvIF3mqA8#ws

HBO has become my crack den. Too many good shows.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 08, 2011, 02:17:58 AM
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Also, can't wait for the final season of Entourage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLvIF3mqA8#ws

HBO has become my crack den. Too many good shows.

It will be the final season?!  :o

The seven we've had have gone so quickly for me being 22 minutes each, loved everyone one. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the upcoming season.

some episode of Sanctuary with time dilation and stuff, was pretty good,

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Swamp People.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DragonBossk on Jul 08, 2011, 08:38:20 AM
It will be the final season?!  :o

The seven we've had have gone so quickly for me being 22 minutes each, loved everyone one. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the upcoming season.

It premieres July 24th.  :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Operation Repo.

First Blood

First Blood

Dexter

Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

"Dexter"

"Crocodile"

"Popping Cherry"

So, I picked up season one of Dexter after all the recommendations, gifs and memes, etc. and suffice to say, I blew through the first three episodes and it's bloody brilliant, pun in-f**king-tended. Michael C. Hall is just down right creepy and deliciously intoxicating as Dexter. I am really enjoying the whole Ice Truck Killer story arc; been great so far.  And Angel is totally badass.

First he throws a severed head at me, then he leaves me these doll parts, like pieces of a puzzle. I like puzzles. But there's nothing more frustrating than putting together a puzzle and finding that it still doesn't make sense.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

First Blood, hey First Blood.

I love you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed