Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,645 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Gundam 00 Season 2

Snowdog

Snowdog

Game of Thrones (season finale) & Falling skies (pilot)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dexter- Season 1, Episode 7 "Circle of Friends"

Truly, one of the greatest endings I have ever seen on a show that wasn't a finale. It's so totally unpredictable, and at that point it really has you sold that this guy was, disappointingly, the Ice Truck Killer, but then when the doubtfully depresessed Dexter addresses Perry to discover why he had done all of these personal things to him with a simple "Hi", in return Perry impatiently asks "...Who the f**k are you?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYNzht4h0-k#ws

My friend is still out there; and he's not a disappointment...

Hilarious, fun, and personally inspiring bit of writing in that scene and how that whole scenario played out in general. I honestly rewound the DVD multiple times to see if I could keep from that massive grin that ALWAYS creeps up my face at that part, but is can't. I just can't. The show is f**king delicious.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 21, 2011, 08:06:33 AM
Dexter- Season 1, Episode 7 "Circle of Friends"

Truly, one of the greatest endings I have ever seen on a show that wasn't a finale. It's so totally unpredictable, and at that point it really has you sold that this guy was, disappointingly, the Ice Truck Killer, but then when the doubtfully depresessed Dexter addresses Perry to discover why he had done all of these personal things to him with a simple "Hi", in return Perry impatiently asks "...Who the f**k are you?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYNzht4h0-k#ws

My friend is still out there; and he's not a disappointment...

Hilarious, fun, and personally inspiring bit of writing in that scene and how that whole scenario played out in general. I honestly rewound the DVD multiple times to see if I could keep from that massive grin that ALWAYS creeps up my face at that part, but is can't. I just can't. The show is f**king delicious.

I remember the first time I watched that. Great feelings went through my body.

I'd like to go through again, but my mom lent the first season to a friend of her's.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

The A-Team: Blind Monk Stacey vs The Moustachioed Menace Llewellyn Moss.

That was beautiful.

I wish ShadowPred were here.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monsterquest

Piranhas are badass motherf**kers even in real life.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 23, 2011, 10:36:35 PM
Monsterquest

Piranhas are badass motherf**kers even in real life.

Yes, yes they are.

Aeus

Aeus

BTAS - It's Never Too Late

So good.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Finished season two of Dex.

Spoiler
DOKEY

NOOOOOOO
[close]

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 24, 2011, 11:38:40 PM

Spoiler
DOKEY

NOOOOOOO
[close]

You had to remind me.  :'(

Sweeps showed me this, it really cheered me up ;D;

Teen Titans, Apprentice 1 and 2.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 24, 2011, 11:38:40 PM

Spoiler
DOKEY

NOOOOOOO
[close]
GODDAMN GROSS ENGLISH TITTY VAMPIRE!  >:(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Stan Lee's Superhumans!  The show is pure gold, my favorite reality-type whatever with the most incredible, and real, people you'll ever see in your life.  If you haven't watched it, slap yourself.

The quick-draw dude was just unbelievable.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Durarara

It's a new anime being shown on Adult Swim, the first episode was pretty cool it kind of reminded my of the DMC anime. Lets just hope it's better and lasts more than twelve episodes. ;)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

The fifth opening is depressing, theres zombie puppets eating everyone, Ed makes hilarious facial expressions while trying to open a door, Alphonse is pissed, Pride is still a dick, Kimblee's a badass, and Envy's back.

Fooly Cooly

When the final episode is called FLCLimax you bet your ass it's going to be a climax, especially when a character (intentionally or unintentionally) breaks the fourth wall to tell you. Also if you like anime and still haven't seen this then shame on you. :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Wilfed (us)
Same jokes as the Aussie one, because it's American they have to explain a talking dog.
Frodos not too bad in it, interesting to see if becomes popular.

Louie.
Really strong first ep, trademark Louis Ck comedy, can't wait till he tours aus later this year.

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

The las TV show is Hole In The Wall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed