Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 481,929 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 27, 2011, 07:13:48 PM
A.) There are no cows in space.

Well, except in Shindig, Safe, and the Message. But still. :P

Cow DNA was going to be packaged and then rebuilt into actual cows upon reaching the colonies, to save space and food supplies. But something goes wrong with the DNA and the cloned cows become terrifying monsters.

I know my nonexistent Firefly, boy.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 27, 2011, 08:39:49 PM
Quote from: Keg on May 27, 2011, 08:26:33 PM
The Walking Dead.

Just had a lazy afternoon and watched the entire series. Very, very good indeed. Had me choked at the end.

Agreed. I loved it, and am desperately awaiting season 2. I've never had a chance to looks forward to a second season of a show before.

Are you planning on reading the comics? They're great, and I don't even really like comics.

Nah, and before any comic or graphic novel fans jump on my back telling me I should, ive never read any in my whole life and dont plan to, its just not my thing.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 27, 2011, 08:42:24 PM

Cow DNA was going to be packaged and then rebuilt into actual cows upon reaching the colonies, to save space and food supplies. But something goes wrong with the DNA and the cloned cows become terrifying monsters.

Really? That's...odd. :P Do you have a link, I would love to read an article or something :)

Quote from: Keg on May 27, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
The Walking Dead.

Just had a lazy afternoon and watched the entire series. Very, very good indeed. Had me choked at the end.

Agreed. I loved it, and am desperately awaiting season 2. I've never had a chance to looks forward to a second season of a show before.

Are you planning on reading the comics? They're great, and I don't even really like comics.

Nah, and before any comic or graphic novel fans jump on my back telling me I should, ive never read any in my whole life and dont plan to, its just not my thing.

Believe me, I'm not really a comic fan either, and I loved them. But if you're not interested, then you're not interested. Still have season 2 to look forward to :)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 27, 2011, 09:09:54 PM
Really? That's...odd. :P Do you have a link, I would love to read an article or something :)

If by 'odd' you mean 'flipping righteous', I agree. If I remember correctly it's on one of the Blu-Ray extras where Whedon, Fillion and a few other cast members have breakfast - they also act out a theoretical episode, it's worth the watch.

Might have been a commentary actually.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 27, 2011, 08:42:24 PM

Quote from: Keg on May 27, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
The Walking Dead.

Believe me, I'm not really a comic fan either, and I loved them. But if you're not interested, then you're not interested. Still have season 2 to look forward to :)

Im really not. They probably are great and theres a whole world of comics and graphic novels that i'd probably love but I have enough trouble trying to squeeze in time for my main pastimes of music, films, gaming, the odd tv show and books. Im just not interested enough to bother now, I havnt for 25 years so im sure i can deal with it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 27, 2011, 09:14:17 PM

If by 'odd' you mean 'flipping righteous', I agree. If I remember correctly it's on one of the Blu-Ray extras where Whedon, Fillion and a few other cast members have breakfast - they also act out a theoretical episode, it's worth the watch.

Might have been a commentary actually.

Awesome. Hopefully the commentary is on the Firefly DVD, and not just the Blu Ray (I think the BLu Ray has 2 more than the DVD). I'm actually in the process of watching the commentaries on the show and  my Blu ray of the movie now, so hopefully that's one of them.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

The Killing.

Shit's growing on me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Gotta watch some of that.

My cousin was in an episode or two, I believe.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

The Boondocks, FMA: Brotherhood, Inuyasha, Robot Chicken, River Monsters.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on May 30, 2011, 11:22:56 AM

Same.

Brave man.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Idiot abroad final ep.
I'm in pain from laughter.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 30, 2011, 01:49:26 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on May 30, 2011, 11:22:56 AM

Same.

http://www.beckmedia.net/press_room/2011/images/river-monsters.jpg
Brave man.

that is so freaky and cool looking!!

last thing i watched
X-Men
and last night because we finally got TV in our room!! about 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory.

Lie

Lie

Teen Titans!

Aeus

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

The new Futuruma. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed