Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,741 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Firefly episode: Serenity

I love this episode. Wish they'd shown more of the Reavers and the War in the series. Two of my favourite elements.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 25, 2011, 04:27:35 AM

I love this episode. Wish they'd shown more of the Reavers and the War in the series. Two of my favourite elements.
The battle of Serenity Valley was incredibly done. Seriously, it looked amazing. I kinda liked the fact that they saved actually seeing the Reavers for Serenity. made them that much more horrific.

Pn2501

Pn2501

This is forum wide conspiracy to convert the entire population to browncoats  ???

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Join us. We are so very, very pretty.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 25, 2011, 04:36:16 AM
The battle of Serenity Valley was incredibly done. Seriously, it looked amazing.

Yeah. That really impressed me when I first watched it.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I'm already too prejudiced towards Mr Whedon, I also made the mistake of watching serenity first, I wasn't overly impressed. I have many friends who are massive fans, that would never let me live it down if I watched it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Just ignore Whedon. Focus on Fillion.

And yeah, Serenity wouldn't seem like much without seeing the show first.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 25, 2011, 04:54:58 AM
Just ignore Whedon. Focus on Fillion.

And yeah, Serenity wouldn't seem like much without seeing the show first.

True that, there's no character development in the film Serenity it expects you are already a fan of the show, which is why I'm sure many in the theatre were scratching their heads as to what was going on.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DragonBossk on May 25, 2011, 03:56:57 PM
True that, there's no character development in the film Serenity
Wat.

Keg

Keg

I saw the film first and thats why I went back and watched the series because I loved the characters and wanted to see more. I thought the film did a good job of introducing the characters to audiences not familiar with the series. I saw it twice before I even knew there was a series and I never got the sense I was missing anything at all.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 25, 2011, 04:27:35 AM

I preferred not seeing the Reapers. Made them way more creepy.

Nightmare Asylum

I also loved seeing the war. When I first started the first episode, I immediately thought "This is what Terminator Salvation should have looked like". As for the Reavers, I liked having them as a mystery. I would have been fine waiting to see them in season 2 of the show, had it not been canceled and the movie never made. The movie is basically season 2 of the seven season plan that Whedon had. I watched a few episodes with commentary. Really cool stuff :)

I was actually about to watch the movie again just now, because I noticed that it skips a bit in a scene, and if it does again, I want to exchange it. Plus, it gives me another excuse to see it :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Primeval Season 5 Episode 1

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Animal Cops Houston.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The Walking Dead, Final episode ...for series one!

First Blood

First Blood

Mad Men: Episode 5, "5G"

Damn this was a good episode. Don's past comes to the forefront once again. With his step Brother Adam showing up and calling him by his real name. The ending to this episode was tense as hell. The way it was shot, and edited made it seem like Don was going to pull out a gun and shoot Adam, erasing all traces to his past. But he does something else, much more generous. Showing he still cares for Adam. Damn good episode nonetheless.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed