Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,529 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Biography – Gordon Ramsay

Just another reson to go to the UK, so I can find him and give him a hug!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 23, 2011, 12:45:37 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 22, 2011, 02:47:02 PM
Unfortunately, I think I read online two characters that die in Serenity :'(
Why were you looking around for Serenity/Firefly stuff? D':

I only had one of them spoiled, and that was in a spoiler tag without any explanation before I had even started watching the show, so the other had a greater impact. I don't know, it kind of put a damper on the viewing to be honest.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 23, 2011, 12:40:41 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 22, 2011, 10:27:22 PM
You, sir, have gone up on my awesome-scale.

I didn't know it was possible.

My sister knitted it for me, so put her up on the chart too.

I'm wearing it now.
Indoors? Hipster.

I was looking up the comics I think, to see if they were worth getting. I read the synopsis of one of them, and it gave away character A. An interview with a cast member gave away B. I guess the shock of the deaths won't be there, but I know for a fact the emotion will. I love these characters. At least, while watching the series, for whatever reason those thoughts seem to exit my mind. Its almost like I'm trapped within the show, experiencing everything with the characters. Like I know nothing. I hope the same happens during the movie.

And Sticks, your sister is aweosme!

But something bad happened with my Firefly set :'( I went to watch episode 13, Heart of Gold, and the disc skips. I can't even make it past the opening scene before the opening theme :( I hope I will be able to exchange it, but I think its over a month old and I don't have the receipt.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 23, 2011, 01:45:10 AM
I was looking up the comics I think, to see if they were worth getting. I read the synopsis of one of them, and it gave away character A. An interview with a cast member gave away B. I guess the shock of the deaths won't be there, but I know for a fact the emotion will. I love these characters. At least, while watching the series, for whatever reason those thoughts seem to exit my mind. Its almost like I'm trapped within the show, experiencing everything with the characters. Like I know nothing. I hope the same happens during the movie.
I know how you feel, I once watched BSG Season 1... [big long pause as I sat there, covered in blood and shock] and half of Season 2 in one day, and when I stopped watching at around 11:30 PM, I was dizzy as hell. Like, I felt by stopping the show, I had entered a foreign world where that stuff wasn't real. It was strange, man.

Lie

Lie

Hollyoaks, brendan has finally come out of the closet.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Battlestar Galactica episode Tigh me Up, Tigh me Down

This was a great episode. Tense in moments, amazingly character-driven, and completely hilarious at times. Feels good to be rewatching these again.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If this doesn't count then too bad.
Courage the cowardly dog.

maledoro

maledoro

Fringe.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 23, 2011, 07:32:50 PM

This was a great episode. Tense in moments, amazingly character-driven, and completely hilarious at times. Feels good to be rewatching these again.
I love the end. Baltar is such a prick.  :laugh:

Pn2501

Pn2501

The office (us)

Don't like it, only watching it for the Will Farrell eps

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 23, 2011, 09:41:22 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 23, 2011, 07:32:50 PM

I love the end. Baltar is such a prick.  :laugh:

"Just doing some, er, exercises."  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Firefly: Heart of Gold

In general, it was probably my least favorite episode (not that it was bad, but there is some really tough competition). Still, I really liked the short conversation between Wash and Zoe about
Spoiler
having a baby
[close]
, and that conversation at the end between Mal and Inara. I actually had to watch the ending twice, it was that good, the way the dialogue was handled and everything.

Now I just have the season finale Objects in Space and the movie Serenity. I can't wait to see how everything ends, but I need more Firefly. I'm not ready to let the series go yet :(

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Doctor Who.

Maximum. Po-ten-tial. This show went into overdrive when Moffat took the reigns - they're using the premise in ways no one has had the guts to in the past, and it's wonderful.

They also put in a dedication to Elisabeth Sladen, which was just right of them.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Fringe. Oh dear, things are getting serious.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Decided to check out Fooly Cooly on adult swim (FLCL for those that watch anime). Oh my god this show is as if crack, weed, any hallucenagetic drugs, and over the topness had a baby and I loved every second of what I saw. Found out on wikipedia it's only six episodes, I could watch it all on youtube for all I care which I'll probably do later today ;D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

You have inspired me to enjoy the 'Fooly Cooly' too.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed