Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,759 times)

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Chuck- "Chuck versus The Masquerade"

Just getting caught up before the season finale and it reminded me how much I love this show.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 18, 2011, 03:57:05 AM
Game of Thrones. Dat opening - shades 'o Predator. Cool shit in Greyfilterland.

Watched it tonight, pretty brutal. Also, Sean Bean as himself.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Apr 18, 2011, 09:00:09 PM
Chuck- "Chuck versus The Masquerade"

Just getting caught up before the season finale and it reminded me how much I love this show.
Two episodes ahead of you.  :P

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

If you can call it one.

ABC 7:00pm news.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Been watching 'No ordinary Family'. Good Show, kinda reminds me of 'The Incredibles'.

Pn2501

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Seen the series finale? It' was epic.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Only about 6 eps in and loving it.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 19, 2011, 10:30:32 AM

I loved the series finale but I feel the Christmas Special was abit of a let down.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Apr 19, 2011, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Apr 19, 2011, 10:30:32 AM

I loved the series finale but I feel the Christmas Special was abit of a let down.

You can't say it didn't leave you hanging for next season, misfits is like heroes if heroes was actually good IMHO.

Lie

Lie

Heroes was good it just went on for too long, and I'd hate if that happened to Misfits.

Spoiler
I just didn't like the idea of being able to trade powers for money or buy new powers, as Simon said "they got them for reasons". But by far my favorite episode of that season had to be the one with Nathan's brother I never saw that ending coming although they do kill off a hell of a lot of good characters in that show.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Firefly: Ariel
Really great episode, from the intense opening scene with River and Jayne, to the awesome hospital heist (Including probably the most disgusting scene I've ever seen in a TV show), to the very emotional final moments. I absolutely loved it.
"The next time you decide to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."

Firefly: War Stories
I loved getting to know Wash more. He definitely is a really likable guy. This episode gave me a greater appreciation of the characters. I love it. Also, Book has to be one of my favorite characters. I definitely find myself relating to him (and Simon, too).
"No power in the 'verse can stop me"

Can't believe I only have 4 episodes and Serenity left. I'm going to miss this show.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Apr 19, 2011, 02:18:18 PM
Heroes was good it just went on for too long, and I'd hate if that happened to Misfits.

Spoiler
I just didn't like the idea of being able to trade powers for money or buy new powers, as Simon said "they got them for reasons". But by far my favorite episode of that season had to be the one with Nathan's brother I never saw that ending coming although they do kill off a hell of a lot of good characters in that show.
[close]

I only watched the first season and a half of heroes and gave up,
Spoiler
I like the fact they lost and changed powers it will keep it fresh for the next season I can't wait
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe

This was pretty enjoyable. Set in 2005 before Sam got sent to Miami, it has him going to South America trying to defeat a group of rebels, but he ends up joining them. It's nice to see Campbell as the center piece of movie once again. And damn I enjoyed those Evil Dead references. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Game of Thrones - Now this was a great show. It looked great, felt very serious and had some solid acting. I especially liked Sean Bean and the little guy (the midget, can't remember his name) and Jason Momoa did a good job as well. I couldn't help but to think that he'll make a great Conan while watching this. My only complaint is that there are so many characters that it's hard to keep track of everybody and remember their names. I guess it will take a couple of more episodes before that gets any easier.

Anyhow, the show had a great opening, very creepy. I also loved the opening credits and the music they played. The ending was pretty good as well, can't wait to see what happens next epsiode. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed