Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,459 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E1-2

That bit about the burned dolls is so true. :laugh:

The Wire S5 E3-4

I know people tend not to like the newspaper story in this, but I'm finding it really interesting.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I liked the news stuff too.

My main gripe was how it seemed to suffer quite obviously from being cut down to 10 episodes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Intelligence Season 2 Episodes 1&2

Fringe Seasons 1&2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 25, 2021, 09:23:25 AM
I liked the news stuff too.

My main gripe was how it seemed to suffer quite obviously from being cut down to 10 episodes.

Yep, in a regular length season, it would have taken McNulty at least one more episode to jump into a plan like this one.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The start of the season is definitely the problem. Once it settles down it improves significantly.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 25, 2021, 02:13:56 PM
Intelligence Season 2 Episodes 1&2

Fringe Seasons 1&2
Love Fringe. It was touted as the next X Files, and I think that was a disservice to it, because it carved out a really good niche of its own.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E5-6

"That's some Spider-Man shit right there." :laugh: Made even better by the fact it actually happened.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 26, 2021, 08:23:04 AM
The start of the season is definitely the problem. Once it settles down it improves significantly.

I recall it wrapping up a bit quickly as well, even with the feature length finale.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

The movies that made us - season 3

Really enjoyed this but didn't watch the Comming to America or Elf episodes as I wasn't interested in those.  Plus, I don't like the film Elf.  Nothing new the in Aliens episode but still a good watch  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E7

Clay Davis getting his own subplot was a stroke of genius. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Squid game (2.5/5)

Finally finished this and I couldn't be happier....the show just lost me after the second episode and did have a few instances of it being good sprinkled in here and there...but talk about dragged on. Couldn't stand any one of the characters either, which didn't help.

Now, the games themselves were awesome and quite creative. Take away that and you got a mess.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

"Finally finished this and I couldn't be happier..."

Think you phrased that incorrectly dude.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 01, 2021, 12:32:26 PM

I believe GD means that the series itself was not an enjoyable experience for him... so much so that once he completed his commitment to finish the series, he couldn't be happier that it was over. :)

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 01, 2021, 01:35:23 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 01, 2021, 12:32:26 PM

I believe GD means that the series itself was not an enjoyable experience for him... so much so that once he completed his commitment to finish the series, he couldn't be happier that it was over. :)

😎 Yessir!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Oh right, must be my Irish intonation reading it incorrectly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S5 E8-9

RIP that character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed