Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 607,620 times)

SiL

SiL

What a bizarre comment.

Not the most bizarre but just ... ominous and weird.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 01, 2022, 07:17:35 AMNewest forum member as of right now looks like a powder keg  8)
hmmm...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Starting to feel better from the whole Covid-19 thing, just gotta get past the rest. As well I'm thankful as I had really supportive friends to talk to in regards to my parents being ignorant to the seriousness of my situation (trying to convince me it's just a cold even they can see right in front of them the test result is positive, and then hurling verbal abuse when I did the responsible thing and called my workplace about it).

Also my Alien and Predator Nendoroids  came in the mail.  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Playing some original Mass Effect on Series X, I miss the new HUD and customization from Legendary Edition, but it looks and plays better.

Original left, "Remaster" right.

This mess comes from the Legendary Edition being based upon the downgraded Playstation ports, because who needs art direction or lighting when you have ai upscaled textures and models shoved in from 2012 in flat lighting?

@Local Trouble Xbox still having the best versions a decade plus on.  8)

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, I can definitely see your argument about lighting being all wrong

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Exhausted after my first day back to work, but everyone's happy to see me, Covid-free and all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad you're done with Covid mate!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I might treat myself to an Isengard army box for the Tolkien Warhammer

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@[cancerblack] How was the black mass?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Rained off.

SiL

SiL

I'm getting close to thinking about having my film finished before I die, so I thought it was time to post a teaser trailer

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SiL on Dec 31, 2022, 07:58:17 AMI'm getting close to thinking about having my film finished before I die, so I thought it was time to post a teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTwLzndZIQ

Damn dude, that looks great! Loving the style and B&W. Looking forward to it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Happy New Year! 🖤💜🌌🥳🥂

judge death

judge death

Happy new year :D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Here's hoping it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed