Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,272 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Love, Death & Robots ~ SeasonĀ³

'Bad Travelling' - It was an Alien movie, without being an Alien movie at all. ;D

Plus it made me fantasize about the idea of a sentient Alien again.  :P

'Jibaro' - Between dream-like and nightmarish.

Prez

Prez

The Orville - Season 1 episode 1. I like it.
Witcher - season 2 episode 6-7. Trodding along a bit.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Moon Knight
Obi Wan Kenobi
The Orville (up to where it is, s3e4)
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (umpteenth rewatch)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Simpsons - Season 1

Not bad, but oh boy the animation is rough, and Homer's voice is weird.

Carnival Row S1 E1

Not sure about this. It's not terrible, but I can't help but be disappointed that they've jettisoned so much of Beacham's original spec script.

kwisatz

kwisatz

First two Episodes of Cobra Kai.

Was the kick really illegal?  :o 

Childhood in ruins

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Stranger Things season 4 Vol 2  8)

Prez

Prez

Stranger Things Season 4 Vol 2 Brilliant. That season stealing scene was brilliant.
Spoiler
MASTER! MASTER!!!
[close]

Schitt's Creek episode 1 & 2 - yer gave up. Not my cup of tee

Pentaverate - Episode 4. I want to really like this show (as I love Myer's previous work) but boy this feels way too forced sometimes.

Tokyo Vice ep 6 - brilliant. Really enjoying this.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started (re)watching The West Wing because Jenny's never seen it and we found the complete box set in a charity shop for like ten quid. I'd forgotten just how brilliant this show is. Even more surprising because I never expected to care about a series based on American politics. Much funnier than I remember too.

I also started rewatching the last couple of seasons of Bosch in preparation for watching the new spinoff series. I feel bad for The Boys saying this but honestly this might be my favourite Amazon original show.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

John Adams

A pretty excellent miniseries on the whole. Giamatti is superb as always.

Stitch

Stitch

Psych Season 8 Episode 10. Great final episode. Great series. Now I need to hunt down the movies.

Following it up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Absolute classic. Great animation, especially for 1987.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Komi Can't Communicate season 2 on Netflix.

@Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 07, 2022, 08:28:12 AMI also started rewatching the last couple of seasons of Bosch in preparation for watching the new spinoff series. I feel bad for The Boys saying this but honestly this might be my favourite Amazon original show.

Is Bosch that good?  My dad has the attention span of a gnat right now and he powered through the series in a matter of days, including the first season of Bosch Legacy.  Better than The Boys??

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't think I'd ever say it's better than The Boys, but I think I like it more. I'm not even sure I could tell you exactly why. It's just incredibly well-written and -acted and I've found it infinitely more engrossing than just about any other cop show I've ever seen (except maybe The Wire - probably no coincidence that they share a couple of cast members). But honestly it's hard to directly compare the two because tonally they're so far apart.

Slightly surprised to hear your dad still dug it because it's really slow-burn at times, especially the first season.

Stitch

Stitch

Watched the end of Stranger Things. Finale seemed excessive and kinda flabby. Also felt like this season was supposed to be the last, and then they got told that they had another and so had to do some rewrites.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 10, 2022, 12:16:25 AMKomi Can't Communicate season 2 on Netflix.

@Immortan Jonesy

Whoa, thanks for the heads up 🤩

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Prisoner (1967) E1-3, DVD order

Turns out The Village had a disco ball well before disco.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed