Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,728 times)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Buffy The Vampire Slayer s01e01,02

Stitch

Stitch

Yellowjackets episode 9.

This is interesting. I hope the season finale doesn't just set up more questions and not answer anything, but I get the feeling it will do just that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Space Precinct

Marvel's Agents of Shield Season 3

Ghostwatch

Stitch

Stitch

First 3 episodes of Picard S2. Didn't quite expect them to go there, but they did. Should have known as soon as I heard the word tachyon.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on May 31, 2022, 10:51:17 PMFirst 3 episodes of Picard S2. Didn't quite expect them to go there, but they did. Should have known as soon as I heard the word tachyon.

I hope you enjoy it. I liked the first half of the season but it went rather pear shaped after that. That said it's only my opinion. LLAP. Strange New Worlds is brilliant though. 4 episodes in and they are really nailing it.

May 31, 2022, 11:25:54 PM

Wife and I introduced our 11 yo daughter to Stranger Things so we're all starting from scratch for her sake in anticipation we can watch season 4 together. Season 1 down, Season 2 about half way through. Forgot how great and how many 80s nods this show nails.

Essex Serpent (episode 4).
Responder - starting from scratch again on this one. Loving the Scouse accents!
Prehistoric Planet - watched all 5 episodes with the family. Was great. Want more!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 31, 2022, 01:36:45 PMSpace Precinct

I used to love that show!

Kradan

Kradan

Started binging Columbo again lately

PredBabe

PredBabe

Finished up the second season of Russian Doll and it was alright- the ending felt pretty weak and Nadia got on my nerves this time with some of her choices. Seasons 1 was better.

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching the first episode of The Midwich Cuckoos. Having read the book recently, I can see where a few things have been changed, but so far it's fairly accurate.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 01, 2022, 10:36:26 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 31, 2022, 01:36:45 PMSpace Precinct

I used to love that show!

Hadnt seen it in years, then found a cheap copy in CEX lol

Prez

Prez

Strangers Things - Season 4 episodes 5-7

Holy shit.

Spoiler
Anyone pick up on the Alien3 riffs when Hopper is telling the prisoners about the DemoGorgon - reminded me of Ripley telling the prisoners.
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Game of Thrones Season 4

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

The Staircase HBO series (3.5/5)

After seeing the documentary and then this series.... I still don't know exactly where I stand on this guy...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started the new season of The Boys last night.

*That* scene had me roaring :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Psych is back on UK streaming. That's what I'm watching. That's all I'm watching until I'm finished with the whole series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed