Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,505 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 19, 2022, 01:43:55 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 18, 2022, 10:38:02 PMMidnight Mass

Overall this was pretty great, a couple of nearly heavy-handed moments near the end aside.

Spoiler
And it's kind of hilariously on the nose that Pruitt's life changing encounter with the "Angel" took place quite literally on the road to Damascus.
[close]

Do you think it was better than his other horror tv shows?

https://i.ibb.co/1ZC7MFS/Picsart-22-05-18-21-38-19-605.jpg

Hard to say, all three were really good.

SiL

SiL

I couldn't watch more than an episode of the other two.

But good God the monologues got rough in MM.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 19, 2022, 01:43:55 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 18, 2022, 10:38:02 PMMidnight Mass

Overall this was pretty great, a couple of nearly heavy-handed moments near the end aside.

Spoiler
And it's kind of hilariously on the nose that Pruitt's life changing encounter with the "Angel" took place quite literally on the road to Damascus.
[close]

Do you think it was better than his other horror tv shows?

https://i.ibb.co/1ZC7MFS/Picsart-22-05-18-21-38-19-605.jpg
Better than Bly Manor, worse than Hill House.

Raised By Wolves S2

This is some crazy crazy shit.

Prez

Prez

Halo season 1 finale. Oh yes!!!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I re-watched season 2 of True Detective and it's cemented my wildly unpopular opinion that this is my favourite.

Also started re-watching the last couple of seasons of Bosch in preparation for Bosch: Legacy.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Paramount's Halo's such garbage, really glad it's over.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 20, 2022, 02:23:05 PMI re-watched season 2 of True Detective and it's cemented my wildly unpopular opinion that this is my favourite.

Also started re-watching the last couple of seasons of Bosch in preparation for Bosch: Legacy.

I really enjoyed the second season as you can tell they were expanding the storytelling. I do however see how going from season 1 to season 2 would throw people off. They're pretty different in tone.

I just started season 3 with the first two episodes. You can tell they went back to that season 1 feeling

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Pentaverate S1 E1-2

Not really sure about this so far.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Prehistoric Planet episodes 1, 2 & 3

I know dinosaurs were animals and not movie monsters, but I missed the hunt by large theropods that one used to see in Walking with Dinosaurs. Without being a Paleontologist I could notice some scientific inaccuracies, anyway the CGI is surprisingly photorealistic. But over all it was good, it's just that I'm too paleo nerd.  ;D

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Tokyo Vice (3.5/5)

The first few episodes had me completely hooked with an intriguing story but about midway through the season, additional stories are being told and I wasn't interested in them.

I thought this was a one season series but it ends without any closure, ultimately setting up another season. I think they should've stuck with just the one and focused more on a general story instead of adding more.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Obi-Wan Kenobi  8)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 27, 2022, 12:44:06 PMObi-Wan Kenobi  8)

Watched it today with the wife and kids. Interesting so far - a definite notch up from Boba (low bar mind)

May 28, 2022, 05:12:38 PM

Star Trek Strange New Worlds Episode 4.
Spoiler
The Gorn!!!
[close]
That was actually one of the best Star Trek episodes I've seen since Enterprise era.

Kradan

Kradan

You mean,  Star Trek Stage 1 Cancer ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on May 28, 2022, 05:11:32 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 27, 2022, 12:44:06 PMObi-Wan Kenobi  8)

Watched it today with the wife and kids. Interesting so far - a definite notch up from Boba (low bar mind)

Without a doubt! It was a nice improvement after that other show. They touched my heart with the worldbuilding that clearly considered both the prequels and the original trilogy. Also, it was kinda nostalgic to see that
Spoiler
homeless clonetropper on the streets of that Neon city.  :'(
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I was supposed to watch Love Death + Robots, but for some reason I ended up watching Stranger Things season 4 ep 1 & 2. I am such a pleb lol

The truth is that I never finished the second season of the sci-fi horror show loaded with eighties nostalgia. In fact, I didn't even give the third one a try, but this one was unexpectedly fun to watch after all.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start watching Love Death + Robots once and for all. ;)  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed