Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,579 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S2 E9-10

You forgot Harper's.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Watching Midnight Mass from Netflix. Just finished episode 4 out of 7 and ... God (not literally), what a series! I have no clue how it's gonna end but so far it's one of the best thing I've seen in years.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S2 E11-12

Yet another perfect season wrap up.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 29, 2021, 08:50:30 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Sep 29, 2021, 12:03:19 AMI am currently watching the new episode of Taskmaster. It's funny.

Did that start already? I missed it. I thought the first series 4 did was kinda rubbish (likely hurt by the fact it was made at the height of lockdown) but the last one was really good.
It did, and it is amusing. Good mixed group of comedians as well.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 30, 2021, 03:10:25 AM
Squid Game

Loved it right up until the last two episodes, not because the quality dropped, but personal taste.

Spoiler
I really wish they'd just rounded off the story of this game and had season 2 be its own thing. Gi-hun taking the money and trying to better other people's lives to prevent them feeling the need to accept the brutality of the game out of desperation would've been a much more rewarding conclusion to me. Setting up him going back to try to defeat the hosts feels like a shitty cliffhanger I just do not have time for.
[close]
Spoiler
My girlfriend and I watched the last 2 episodes last night. We were so angry that he didn't stop being a bad father. I get that he wants to stop it, but if he's going back in there's a good chance he'll die, without even seeing his daughter. Just wanted him to be a good father for once, especially now he can afford it. Frustrating. Ruins what character development he had.
[close]

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 04, 2021, 01:55:11 PM
Spoiler
My girlfriend and I watched the last 2 episodes last night. We were so angry that he didn't stop being a bad father. I get that he wants to stop it, but if he's going back in there's a good chance he'll die, without even seeing his daughter. Just wanted him to be a good father for once, especially now he can afford it. Frustrating. Ruins what character development he had.
[close]
Spoiler
That's it exactly. He's there to get out of debt so he can be a father to his daughter. Then when he gets the chance he bails on her again. Sure, for a better reason - some form of altruism - but his story is about him and his family, not him turning into a hair dyed anime hero.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E1

Rawls just keeps failing upwards.

Prez

Prez

Squid Game - Episode 5
Foundation - Episodes 2 & 3 (nice to see my mate Dan rock up in the show)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E2-3

"Y'all bringing me too many forty degree days!"

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finished season 2 of Hannibal and I really liked it. There was maybe two episodes I didn't care for and Alana Bloom got annoying but overall it was a solid season. Going to take a break before launching into the 3rd.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E4-5

"Is you taking notes on a criminal f**king conspiracy?"

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Squid Game episode 1....

It's ok so far, not blown away or anything....we'll see how it goes.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Midnight Mass ( Netflix - Mike Flanagan )

Really terrific. Another great one from Mike! I wish the ending was as good as the journey, but great show nevertheless. Often I loved this as much as Flanagan's other great show "The Haunting of Hill House". Those long stretches of just intellectual conversation? Outstanding!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E6-9

Sunday morning. :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Squid game Episodes 2 & 3

Watching the second episode almost made me want to quit the show, luckily the 3rd episode picked things up a bit.

Prez

Prez

Squid Game - Episode 8-9
Spoiler
Didn't see that ending coming. Highly enjoyable and incredibly tense but not sure I want a second season - not sure how they can go one step further
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed