Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 481,942 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Counterpart
Watched the first 3 episodes. J K Simmons is always good. Show is very reminiscent of Fringe, even down to the theme song.

Total Recall 2070
Slowly making my way through the series again. It's basically Blade Runner the TV show. Interesting what a low(ish) budget TV show from 1999 thought the future would look like.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E19-20

Really good first two installments of a three parter.

Baron Von Marlon

Black Monday, season 3, episodes 1 to 5
More serious and not as good as the previous seasons but still alright.

The Source Family (2012)
Docu about a hippie cult in the 70's. Quite interesting.
They actually started out somewhat normal but turned into the usual cult stuff, minus murder or aliens.
They also made music, in their short existence, they made about 60 albums

Huggs

Huggs

COPS

Prez

Prez

The Kominsky Method Season 1 ep5-6.

Like the modern day Odd Couple. Douglas and Arkin are dynamite in this show.

Huggs

Huggs

M*A*S*H

Prez

Prez

DS9 - Season 2 Episode 5-6

It's amazing how much genuine and superior 'old' Trek is compared to the more recent series (and this is someone who enjoys Discovery and the Kelvin timeline films). I could literally watch a whole series dedicated to Quark and Odo.

They were exploring very important socio and political topics without it feeling forced, tokenistic or on the nose.

Also didn't have to put up with the lead character in tears and over acting every episode.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E21-22

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's how it ended before cancellation? At least the miniseries exists to tie it off.

Stitch

Stitch

Watched the season finale of Superman & Lois. I think that was one of the best portrayals of Superman I've seen in a long time. Not specifically because of Tyler Hoechlin, but the season was well written, seemed to have a decent budget, and didn't feel as formulaic as the other CW shows.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Children Of The Cult
Docu series about The Children Of God, an international "Christian" cult, heavily involved in pedophilia, child labour, sexual trafficking,... on a large scale.
Sickest cult stuff I've seen. And the crazy thing is, they're still active, they just changed names.

Tales of the Grim Sleeper (2014)
HBO docu about a serial killing pervert

The world is f'd up and justice often is a joke.

Godfather Of Harlem, season 2, episodes 1-3
Good start of the second season.
Not too big on the often use of modern music though. Aside from that, pretty good.

Hernán, season 1, episodes 1-5
About Hernán Cortés, Spanish conquistador of the Aztecs.
Good stuff. It's no Apocalypto but the setting's pretty much the same. Worth checking out if you have an interest in this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars - Part 2

Excellent conclusion to the series overall, aside from the weird way one character just sort of disappears.

Prez

Prez

Clickbait ... Wife & I binged all of it. Not sure why we persisted with this but oh well. The ending was rather silly.
Ted Lasso Season 2 EP 7. Very good.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finally started watching Hannibal the last few days and can finally say that I understand why people love it. I'm about 9 episodes into the first season and it's pretty damn good.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Sep 06, 2021, 04:28:34 AMFinally started watching Hannibal the last few days and can finally say that I understand why people love it. I'm about 9 episodes into the first season and it's pretty damn good.

As someone who watched it for the first time earlier this year - I thought the first season was absolutely amazing, but didn't like the second or third so much.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I think the second's the best by far, although I do love the first and like the third.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed