AVPR in bargain bin !!

Started by beeko, Sep 08, 2008, 02:53:57 AM

Author
AVPR in bargain bin !! (Read 3,830 times)

beeko

beeko

its finally made it, the $9.90 bargin bin at ezydvd

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Following in the footsteps of AvP which I've seen sell for $6.99 at HMV. No big surprises here.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

$9.90, well I'm surprised it's selling for that much.   :o

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The "Bargin Bin" on one website is not quite as shameful as seeing it in a cardboard box in almost all stores, which it is not.  another reason for this might be the Blu-Ray copy is selling very well and more than the DVD, one of the best selling Blu-rays this year in fact.

Craig

Craig

can you back up your statement?

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

$9.90?? what a rip-off ;D

SM

SM

If people were buying blur-ray in huge numbers the discs would take up more than one small shelf at the avergae DVD shop.

As for AvP-R, I've seen it for around AUD$12-13 recently - along with a lot of other films.  Probably just a temporary mark down.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Sep 10, 2008, 09:40:55 PM
If people were buying blur-ray in huge numbers the discs would take up more than one small shelf at the avergae DVD shop.

As for AvP-R, I've seen it for around AUD$12-13 recently - along with a lot of other films.  Probably just a temporary mark down.

Don't tell me your opinion on the film has changed :D ;)

SM

SM

Bugger.... Goddamn typo...

SiL

SiL

EzyDVD (Your favourite shop, SM!) has it going for 9.92 at the moment as a sale - regular price 14.92.

Not even out a year and the price has dropped by ten bucks.

SM

SM

EzyDVD were in the good books.  Now in the bad books after the cheap DVD player I bought also turned out to be nasty.  JB FTW.

SiL

SiL

Dude, who the heck would buy a DVD player from EzyDVD? That's just asking for woe.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteNot even out a year and the price has dropped by ten bucks.
So did the first avp here when it came out.

SiL

SiL

Good for AvP ... ?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

What i was trying to say was that its not a big deal neither does it say anything about the movie that the price dropped, happens all the time and with better movies as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed