AvP Requiem DVD/Blu-Ray

Started by BAMF Hunter, Dec 17, 2007, 07:15:08 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD/Blu-Ray (Read 70,557 times)

The Demon

The Demon

I made the mistake of buy that mask online. Only when it came, they cut off the dreadlocks, the eyes and there was no mask. So basically it was a chopped up Predator face that hung in front of your face with a black strap that wrapped onto your head. It was awful.

bobcunk

bobcunk

why would someone do that? i used to see at at cd stores all the time and it looked like the pic but it was very cheap looking but was like $60

The Demon

The Demon

I payed $40 some dollars for that garbage. I was beyond disappointed.

Troy

Troy

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Feb 27, 2010, 08:31:00 PM
As anybody noticed in the 'Weyland-Yutani' archives section, the small Predator picture is actual the child size Predator mask:

http://ceobycody.com/uploads/productImages/0011209_thumb.jpg

Wait... wha??? (Runs to see how that snuck in there...)

longo5809

longo5809

Sorry if this has been asked before but i can't be bothered reading through all the threads but does anyone know why the australian release of AVP-R on blu-ray is just the standard edition with the unrated extra bits in the special features.  The dvd version is unrated but not the blu-ray even though it says the extended combat edition on the cover.  See i want a blu-ray copy of the unrated but all the other copies from overseas are not region free. 

Any help would be appreciated. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed