The Lo-fi Sci-fi of Alien: Isolation Trailer

Started by ikarop, Apr 16, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

Author
The Lo-fi Sci-fi of Alien: Isolation Trailer (Read 26,606 times)

ikarop

Corporal Hicks

That audio with the Seegson logo made me chuckle.  :)

Griffith

Be right back, I need to change my underwear

The Xenoborg

Looks nice, sounds authentic enough. I've kept all my expectations and hopes in a tiny tin can. But I'm afraid, the tin can might slightly break open, or it might just explode violently. Hehe :)

SuicideDoors

I feel like they're hitting a home run. You can just tell.

Snark

This just keeps getting better and better!

ikarop

Razz

The More I see, the more I want. October is so far away.

Glaive

Quote from: Razz on Apr 16, 2014, 05:48:47 PM
The More I see, the more I want. October is so far away.

It's actually TOO close...(I need to save for a new rig...and they need to stop pandering to the public and REALLY 'bug-stomp' this bitch [...not that I know they're not doing that]). ;D

SpreadEagleBeagle

Xenomorphine

No idea whether the gameplay experience will ultimately be good or not and I still have the same reservations regarding that as before.

The art department's direction, however, has been atmospherically top notch, so far. It's like the same attention of nostalgic detail as was given to 'Blood Dragon', except from a serious and dark perspective.

thecaffeinatedone

And still...no word on core gameplay and how they're not going to keep it from becoming repetitive and boring. Otherwise it'll just be a faithfully pretty turd.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: thecaffeinatedone on Apr 17, 2014, 02:52:00 PM
And still...no word on core gameplay and how they're not going to keep it from becoming repetitive and boring. Otherwise it'll just be a faithfully pretty turd.

The same way the Witcher series and Dragon Age have replayability is what I assume, different roads.

Jarac

They seem to be hitting all of the right notes with each update they release. Still apprehensive, but gotta give credit to where it's due.

gabgrave

Heck, even if it turns out to be an endless game of hide and seek with the Alien, I'd still play the hell outta it. The environment is just that stunning, I want to check out every nook and cranny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed