Three AvP Production Stills!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 20, 2004, 10:51:21 PM

Author
Three AvP Production Stills!!! (Read 18,176 times)

hardcorenort

hardcorenort

i too was sceptical about paul anderson directing this movie i am a huge fan of aliens and predator. any 1 who is worried shouldnt be the main thing that would have f***ed this film up is cheesy cgi shots like in resurrection, however there will be hardly any in the film the trailer is awesome and fills me with confidence that this film will b legendary. all the people involved r huge fans of the both franchises and they will give us what we want to see stop worrying people this film will blow us away if u read the ign interview they spent 2 months doing a 3-4 minute fight scene thats called commitment to making a film work.

beeko

beeko

;D   1st time in the forum the stills look great least in his interview he mentions the best 2 alien films in alien & aliens, he could be on a winner

k

k

;D  hey every1 k here the screen shots up there look very cool cant wait for da film long live k and z

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Well I guess that the guy in the first pic is dead in about 2 sec. That guy must have done something very stupid in the movie and know tries to make it good by fighting the predator.    ???  

Sabin1981

Sabin1981

:)     ;D     :D     8)    OMGOMGOMGOMG! I don't care WHO is directing this film, it combines the greatest warriors in movie/comic history! It'll rock!!!!  Although I'm an Alien fan all the way, they kick screeching ass!   :)  

sabin1981

sabin1981

Ooops, just one more thing... I was seriously gonna give this a miss because I was worried about CGI <   >:D   > ala; Resurrection and The Hulk... however, in an intervied with Anderson, he has promised to keep CGI to a minimum! w00t!    ;)  

bob

bob

Alien and Predator Rules!!!!!! They are the coolest Moviecreatures of all Time. I think Fox will not destroy the Cult of the two, because they know  if the Fans dont like this one they dont need to continue with Alien5 and Predator3!!! And that means: No Money in the Future! hehehehe.

Igor

Igor

Why don

Aliminator

Aliminator

If any of you thinks alien own predator, you are wrong!!! aliens can screw themselves with their tails! predators own aliens with spear and shoulder plasma cannon!!

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

Z and K, we meet again at last my friends!!!! how be you both!?!!! these pictures do look great alright eh? i really do hope anderson justifies this matchup, its been too long rumoured and in the works for it to be damned! - ILL BE BACK    ;)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

(sign) PLEASE PEOPLE....STOP JUDGE THE AVP MOVIE SUCKS JUST BECAUSE OF THE SCREENSHOTS, THE SETTING, AND THE DIRECTOR!!!! OMG....JUST WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST THEN SAY WHY!!!   >:D  

PrEdMan

PrEdMan

This movie will be so good that you will watch it as many timesin a day as possible and buy it the day it comes out it will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo awsome i waited for T3 loved it i have all alien movies and the comics and i dont care if it sucks or not i love it more than anymovie ever made soooooooo SHUT UP WITH the movie is going to suck cause of the pics the pics the pics who cares stupid wanna be alien or pred fans

gaz

gaz

gaz   ;D   it looks really cool doesn't it - i had heard that Alan Silvestri was doing the score. It's a shame he's not doing it but as long as it's orchestral then coolio!...I'm in the UK but I'll be in the US in Aug at the time of release so.......I'll be there!!!!!!!  I hope it's as great as it looks in the promo pics!!!

Painkiller

Painkiller

blablablabla yeah cool cool, nothing more to say

Hunter

Hunter

i think the stills look awesome and am confident Anderson will finally deliver, iv'e seen the teasers and short featurette and read all his interveiws and his ideas are dark and entertaining like Ridley scotts or James cameron, and bloody october!!! i aint waitin that long unless someone can offer me a lift to the usa for the august release date. Aliens are better than predators too, predators are puffs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed