Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2009, 09:11:23 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien Prequel (Read 16,750 times)

aliensun

aliensun

sorry no Alien 5  just Alien 0.5

pgp023

I say chuck the predators movie and alien 5 movie and focus on a Alien versus Predator movie that takes off of alien 4 and predator 2 movies that made the franchise popular and merge the two worlds into one.  Dont rewrite crappy movies for a quick buck stuffed with action based computer animations.  A movie that is too computer animation based looks too fake or cpu cartoonish.  Ever since they rushed the new aliens versus predator movies they have been crap.  So I say redeem the franchise with a avp movie that can stand up in quality to the originals or even succeed them.  If it takes 10 years to make because of the economy or their are no actors to perfect the roles currently, then so be it.

becka344

i love alien!!!! i do hope theres a alien 5   >:D  

becka344

:-*     >:D     :P     ???     ::)     ;D     :(     >:(     :o     8)     :)     :)     :-\     :-X     :'(  

rudy ripley

rudy ripley

the crew that made A4: Resurrection said that they wanted to find out how the dereclict ship got there in the 1st place. the company perhaps. at least, it was already, well, solved from Ash that his special order was "bring back lifeform" and something else he said but couldn't make it out. until Parker said excuse my bad words: its the damn company, what about how lives you son of a -----?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed