Looking For: Gamemaster for Triva/Game Show Kinda Thing

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 23, 2022, 04:19:09 PM

Author
Looking For: Gamemaster for Triva/Game Show Kinda Thing (Read 3,402 times)

Corporal Hicks

Something I've been wanting to do for a while now is some sort of trivia or game show kind of thing for either our podcast, or to get the other figures in the fandom together for. However, I do not want to be the one putting it all together as I'm generally busy with just the regular flow of content (and I couldn't compete) so I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in taking up the task.

I'd be looking for someone with a good knowledge of not only the films, but the behind-the-scenes and the expanded universe too.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

[cancerblack]

How soon do you want it to get moving? I'm not the most encyclopedic person here but I have a fairly advanced working knowledge of the films, BTS and EU, - enough that with a bit of homework for each session I could get by happily, have some experience being a frontman (although it was a band, not a podcast), and I'm told that kiwi accents are good and neutral for international affairs like this.

However, I'd need a month or two to get set up with a decent mic and associated tech, so if you get someone equal or better, sooner, go ahead.

Corporal Hicks

Hold fire on this one, HuDa may be handling this now! But thanks, CB, I'll remember you!

[cancerblack]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed