PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden

Started by felix, Aug 04, 2016, 05:33:52 AM

Author
PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden (Read 56,057 times)

DaddyYautja

im going to guess this was done because of the new movie. It's done to ease a similar plot element in the new movie.

I havent read the whole thread but did anyone make this joke, already?

New Alien prequel!

Kane's Son, an evil alien, was killing the crew of the Nostromo when the good alien, Big Chap, came in and stopped him.
He got tired and was having a bit of a lie-down but Ripley confused Big Chap with Kane's Son and killed him.

Thomas H.

Quote from: SiL on Aug 08, 2016, 08:24:15 AM
The description says the Rogue hunts Arnie's team. The Predator can't kill the Rogue at the end of the novel because presumably it will have blown itself up.

Yeah, just noticed that. Must have misread the blurb the first time.

g2vd

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Aug 09, 2016, 07:07:27 AMKane's Son, an evil alien, was killing the crew of the Nostromo when the good alien, Big Chap, came in and stopped him.
He got tired and was having a bit of a lie-down but Ripley confused Big Chap with Kane's Son and killed him.
No I got a even better one!

The Alien Queen in the Sulaco at the end of Aliens isn't the Queen that was in the Hive it was actually Big Chap! who after 50 years drifting alone near LV-426 has evolved into a Queen and during the course of the film drifts over to the Sulaco and manages to enter it just in time and get into the Drop-Ship with no one noticing.

happypred

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Aug 09, 2016, 07:07:27 AM
im going to guess this was done because of the new movie. It's done to ease a similar plot element in the new movie.

I havent read the whole thread but did anyone make this joke, already?

New Alien prequel!

Kane's Son, an evil alien, was killing the crew of the Nostromo when the good alien, Big Chap, came in and stopped him.

Quote from: g2vd on Aug 09, 2016, 09:37:42 AM
No I got a even better one!

The Alien Queen in the Sulaco at the end of Aliens isn't the Queen that was in the Hive it was actually Big Chap! who after 50 years drifting alone near LV-426 has evolved into a Queen and during the course of the film drifts over to the Sulaco and manages to enter it just in time and get into the Drop-Ship with no one noticing.

LOLOLOL

Maybe Dutch was killed by his evil twin as well

So it was evil Dutch vs. good Jungle Hunter

Nostromo

Nostromo

The geniuses at Fox already came up with something similar for the Allien side of things. Just read Out of the Shadows. Ripley goes on this whole bullshyte mission that takes place before the events of Aliens. Than is magically put back to sleep with her memory swiped.

Who is coming up with these ideas at Fox...good try but try harder..they have this need to tie everything to Alien and Predator as if they can't come up with another billion storylines from another billion parts of the galaxy. Seriously who comes up with these ideas at Fox. Let's pick up the phone and call him/her and ask them if they're ok.

Creditor

Creditor

HAHA Honestly Big Chap Alien who killed Kane's son and took a nap and got killed by Ripley, still sounds much better than Good Predator deciding to stay and fight Arnie for some reason.

Kaltes

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 09, 2016, 10:49:47 AM
The geniuses at Fox already came up with something similar for the Allien side of things. Just read Out of the Shadows. Ripley goes on this whole bullshyte mission that takes place before the events of Aliens. Than is magically put back to sleep with her memory swiped.

Oh dear God that sounds awful.

Perfect-Organism

I feel for you Predator fans, assuming the synopsis is accurate.  I will remain open to something good coming out, but, so far... you have my sympathies.   :'(

g2vd

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 09, 2016, 05:25:56 PM
I feel for you Predator fans, assuming the synopsis is accurate.  I will remain open to something good coming out, but, so far... you have my sympathies.   :'(
Fox:

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: g2vd on Aug 09, 2016, 05:51:09 PM
Fox:
http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/ash1-560x288.jpg

Yah, exactly..

The Alien Predator

Quote from: g2vd on Aug 09, 2016, 05:51:09 PM
Fox:
http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/ash1-560x288.jpg

The fans:

2:30

Kaltes

The fans:

Corporal Hicks

So I think it's safe to say this is not a popular concept.

RakaiThwei

Nice one, Alien Predator! But I think I have a better one..

The Fans: Skip to 1:20.

Although 1:45 is my attitude on well... everything so far!

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2016, 07:47:02 PM
So I think it's safe to say this is not a popular concept.

So..no Predator prequel 2?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed