AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 42,194 times)

Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird

Man, may as well download steam now and get it over with.   :-\  

Elixx

Elixx

The Demo will be released in 2 days btw for the ppl who wonder ;)

Pillola_AP

OMG DEMO RELEASED IN 2 DAYS   :o      :o  

R4C HUNTER

Cant wait   ;D      ;D  

Hellspawn221

Hellspawn221

This better not be to good to be true >.>

provost

provost

Tew dayz

SelectedArt

SelectedArt

Well well...Kickin ass starts in 2 days huh ;-)
You think you can play all 3 species if there's a singleplayer part? In multiplayer i think all 3 will be playable...

Wow ... Coming out on Steam too?

Considering the PC version is on the back-burner, I figured the demo wouldn't come to the PC scene for months

DeadPeace

DeadPeace

Man...2 days...Thursdays going to be a ruff day for me I get mass effect 2 that day...but idc I'm downloading that demo as soon as it gets released on the market place. It's cool there will be multiplayer but I also hope that there is single player levels for each race so we can get a test run.

Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird

OKay, so they say the demo will be released on steam, thus the demo will be available on the pc too, right? Because steam is only on pc's right?

MasterRich

well this is great news since i have a ps3 360 and top notch pc but i prefer it on the PC but anyway i'll def get it just to play it!!!

Edit - oh its on steam?!! woo! :D

kaljo

kaljo

Wait. There is NO campaigns in this demo?

Scar

Scar

I heard it was deathmatch and team deathmatch on 1 map mulitplayer...then 1 mission from each of the 3 campaigns...witch only makes sence really...its just gonna be like avp 2 demo when that came out back in the day :)

PredatorHuntress

PredatorHuntress

I'm very excited for this - just got a brand new PC and its significantly above even the rec. specs for the game.  I loved AvP and to a lesser extent AvP2 (cartoonish graphics were a turnoff, imo).. this on the other hand looks to deliver a pretty complete package.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Most demos feature a small portion of the single player. I think that the announcement about Multiplayer was for all those wondering if the Multiplayer would ALSO be in the demo, because there were a lot of questions in here about that. (I could be mistaken though).

Regardless, I'm glad to hear that it's coming to PSN the same day. Cant' wait til Thursday.

X   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed