Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 191,131 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 16, 2010, 05:02:03 AM
Lol I love how everyone spazzed out.

I'm glad someone else noticed that. People were acting like a comet was heading for earth or something  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thanks so much guys, yesterday was a hell to get in there... :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Most likely just the host/servers guys.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I, too, had a minor panic attack. Glad things are in working order once more.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

sup TJ, its hard to find you online nowadays  ;)

well this downtime gave me a chance of organizing a "Xeno-Friday". i re-read almost all my comics, watched the movies and if the day had been longer, played the games. but thats why we're having the Game night now  :)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Embedding disabled, limit reached. Im sick of this message, can we please have the youtube button back?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

this is a really wierd glitch it has happened to me a couple of times already.

When i click on a thread, and yes i clicked on the thread, didn't get mixed up, it will somtimes send me to a completely different thread, most of the time the one above or below.

It could be my computer its old and its dieing. I'm just wondering if anyone is having this problem?

PS: another bug, the window by my avi at the top of the screen is blue.

First Blood

First Blood

Unless its just me, when I am typing up a post all the different smilies seemed to have disappeared.

EDIT: They've re-appeared.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Is it just me or has the forum been loading really slow for the last six hours or so?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Its happening to me as well.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I expect it's probably something to do with Darkness setting up the new AvP Galaxy News section guys. Nothing to worry about.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Mine, and other people's that I've checked have their recent posts on the "Show Posts" selection all out of whack. A couple of mine are correct, and then it shows a series of posts I wrote from 2009. Extremely distressing, it's like waking up and seeing my finger paintings from kindergarten in my art portfolio.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

its the old threads being moved, which marks them as updated.

...i think.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It's the new news, :P, section. Since they have only just been added as topics they are now in your post sections. I don't know why the show post sections hasn't been sorted chronologically, or it has and news posts and non news post aren't differentiated on the internet server, or some computer shit like that.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

huh the alien theme is bugged, i got a blue blackground around my name (and links) and my avi as well as the news window and statistics.

Its not a problem just a little annoying.

PS: i know its bugged because the other themes are just fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed