Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,021 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Last episode of Westworld is... A bit of a let down. Still works, but the previous ep was better.

Prez

Prez

Sandman Ep 5-7 Wow. Just wow. Episode 5 (24/7) was incredible.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Prez on Aug 17, 2022, 03:16:29 AMSandman Ep 5-7 Wow. Just wow. Episode 5 (24/7) was incredible.

Episode 5 is getting all the attention but 6 is my favorite of the bunch.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 17, 2022, 03:49:46 AM
Quote from: Prez on Aug 17, 2022, 03:16:29 AMSandman Ep 5-7 Wow. Just wow. Episode 5 (24/7) was incredible.

Episode 5 is getting all the attention but 6 is my favorite of the bunch.

Great episode.
Spoiler
I loved the whole take on `Death' as a compassionate companion who introduces you to the afterlife
[close]

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Ideal - Season 1 (2005)

Dark and sometimes surreal BBC comedy series starring Johnny Vegas.  Started watching these again after many years as I've only just found out there is a season 5, 6 and 7 I never knew about.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S4 E6-7

Finally able to get back to this now that the family is back home. Holy f**k, that lore dump in Episode 7.  :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Sandman S1 E11

Great little bonus episode they added to the show.

Stitch

Stitch

Sandman

Great series. Surprisingly accurate to the comics.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 20, 2022, 08:05:15 PMSandman

Finished it last night (and now for the bonus episode). Loved it. I never read the comics but my good friend who is a big fan says similar about the accuracy.

I joked that I could listen to Tom Sturridge's deep, calm voice all day long on repeat  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S4 E8-9

Holy f**k, that was epic. Season 5 looks to be going in a very cool direction.

Spoiler
The merger has begun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tYPzSGVHOc
[close]

Quote from: Prez on Aug 21, 2022, 01:18:08 AM

Finished it last night (and now for the bonus episode). Loved it. I never read the comics but my good friend who is a big fan says similar about the accuracy.

I joked that I could listen to Tom Sturridge's deep, calm voice all day long on repeat  ;D

It's extremely close to the comics, most of the changes were removing the ties to the larger DC Universe that cropped up early on. And the Doll's House arc is structured a bit better in the show.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Prez on Aug 21, 2022, 01:18:08 AM

Having listened to the Audible series first, I'd argue that James McAvoy is better than Tom Sturridge. They're both obviously playing the same character, but McAvoy just sounds better.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The original Fist of the North Star anime.

@Omegamorph Is it true that it's a big deal in Italy?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Sandman Episode 4:

I am Game of Thrones' Ending

I am Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings

Prez

Prez

Speaking of Game of Thrones. Watched the first episode of the new House of the Dragon prequel series. Very good. Has a few rather gory, squeemish scenes too.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S1 E1-4

I've got the rest of the family addicted. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed