All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,845,283 times)

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 16, 2022, 10:27:04 PMMaybe I'm being dumb, but what is SE?

its a work by a guy that use to work on one the role playing magazines for Star Wars . it basically references a lot of very obscure to well known parts of Star Wars.

The Main character Arhul hextrophon only has like 4 seconds or so of screen time in A New Hope . Its basically someone's attempt at making a creation story like the Silmarillion but for Star Wars . It Talks bout A lot of different eras of Star Wars from Before 25,000BBY To The Pius Dea Era To The Hundred Year Darkness To The Old Republic Wars of Revan and Malak To Valkorian's Rise to even Beyond the battle of Endor  it has elements of both legends and Disney stuff in it .

It sheds light on the Mortis Gods , The Bedlam Spirits , The Old Ones , The Immortal Gods of the Sith and The Ancient Ones .

It Covers Some of Abeloth's Previous Escapes from her Prison in the Maw.  It even gives an Era of when Captain EO The George Lucas Michal Jackson 3D short film that had a vague Star Wars flavour to it took place (The one character in that film is even the same species as Max Rebo.) 

to give a Taste one of the Sith in it Darth Dreadwar is from a old very obscure French article bout Star Wars 

the character my screen name is about is from one of the old devil world comics written by Alan Moore called tilotny throws a shape

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Huh, didn't know Alan Moore wrote Star Wars comics.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Splendid Ap is in it too!

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2022, 11:38:43 PMSplendid Ap is in it too!
He Corrects Many Disorders in it :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wish RLM would do this more often.  They are such true fans.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2022, 05:06:23 AMI wish RLM would do this more often.  They are such true fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCIYCaXNe88

Nerd crew was great but I think it ran it's course. Also hard to parody the likes of Collider when one of their employees has a live on air meltdown over not being picked to go to Star Wars land.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I never get tired of it.  I've had a special loathing for shills ever since I read Harry Knowles' review of Godzilla (1998).

Kradan

Kradan

Neither did I but I understand the fear of getting repetitive. Also, Nerd Crew is at least partialy responsible for Mike being hated by Captain Kirk himself

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 17, 2022, 06:03:58 PMAlso, Nerd Crew is at least partialy responsible for Mike being hated by Captain Kirk himself

When was this?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

William Shatner hating one of the most dedicated Trekkies ever would be like @Vermillion  hating @The Eighth Passenger 😮

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2022, 06:13:19 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 17, 2022, 06:03:58 PMAlso, Nerd Crew is at least partialy responsible for Mike being hated by Captain Kirk himself

When was this?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Boston Legal was great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed